THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Compare this:

to this:

Also, on the old shape, it looks like banana-shape...curvier, whereas new/OG shape is rounder just like you put that shoe tree. This banana shape is the same complaint people said about AJ4

Last edited:
Maybe my app is broke, but I'm not seeing the ID options for AM1 on NDC. Might mean new options are underway

Grabbed the sails about a month ago. Just got these in today. Absolutely love both of them. Prob going to grab all the CW if I can get for the low, which seems likely.

I might f with those olive joints. My favorite color and my favorite model in 1 shoe? Not bad. But they look like a discountable shoe so ill wait

Can someone give me some advice on Air Max Atmos sizing? I only have 2 air maxes, a pair of size 10 air max 90 corks and a 10.5 air max 98 supreme... I want a snug fit and i am 10.5 mainly, should I go down to a 10 or will they be too short

Can someone give me some advice on Air Max Atmos sizing? I only have 2 air maxes, a pair of size 10 air max 90 corks and a 10.5 air max 98 supreme... I want a snug fit and i am 10.5 mainly, should I go down to a 10 or will they be too short
10.5 will be good for you. They run TTS imo and going down a 10 may be too tight of a fit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom