THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone knows the Bespoke price(gbp) in London? As I'm loosing patience with IDs and it's just a cheap 2h flight.
its now 750 GBP, when you convert it to euros its around the 850 euro, 1 year ago it was still around the 1K

i was this morning thinking about it to take advantage of the weak Pound right now

before it bounce back and it will hit the 1K euro again

Last edited:
Saw this on eBay [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Do the Jewels fit TTS or can you go a half down like the Pinnacles? These University Blues are tempting.

its now 750 GBP, when you convert it to euros its around the 850 euro, 1 year ago it was still around the 1K
i was this morning thinking about it to take advantage of the weak Pound right now
before it bounce back and it will hit the 1K euro again

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. The pound is pretty weak right now. But 850€ is still a lot money...
I'll make a decision after the 17th...

They're gonna over do the jewel....

Nike needs to refocus and give us AM1 with suede mudgaurd and mesh toebox 
They could over do it with the jewels but so far they are all clean cws. And the more jewels Nike puts out the more money I save lol

Shoot, I thought these would be a darker blue...well more money saved for the light pink pinnacles.

Back
Top Bottom