THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anniversarys and some pinnacles look way better in most pics ive see. All i own is anniversarys which im happy with so idk. Just my observation. Doesnt look as bad as it has in the past tho.

LPU "Ridgerock's" with khaki tubelaces....

Air Max 1 Ridgerock1.jpeg

Anniversarys and some pinnacles look way better in most pics ive see. All i own is anniversarys which im happy with so idk. Just my observation. Doesnt look as bad as it has in the past tho.

True! Imo the new IDs looks sometimes like a mix of bad old & new old shape. I'm missing kermit indicator

dude, no offence but if you're not convinced after all the shots people have shared, not sure you'd recognize the right shape if it smacked you in the face.

Believe it. the new old shape is officially back

I'm one of these shape grumps myself, as I don't call it old shape cause we're still miles away from the toebox (looking from above) shape we had pre 2008. But on the other hand this is miles away from what we had during the last years and the high/straight mudguard we get with actual releases is pretty dope! So I call it the improved shape.
I mean there is still enough room for improvement - but as all the last releases had basically the same shape (anniversarys,mushrooms,jewels,....,recent ids) it doesn't seems that Nike is going to make further improvements.

Old shape is your college friend with benefits that had a banging body and was a freak in bed. New shape is that same girl, but now you're both in your early 30s and she's put on 20 lbs. Doesn't look quite as good as she did at 22, but she still does it for you. She still does that thing you like too. It's good to have her back in your life so appreciate it.

Old shape is your college friend with benefits that had a banging body and was a freak in bed. New shape is that same girl, but now you're both in your early 30s and she's put on 20 lbs. Doesn't look quite as good as she did at 22, but she still does it for you. She still does that thing you like too. It's good to have her back in your life so appreciate it.

Hahaha....how do you explain pinnacle and anniversary? Is the girl wearing corset to trim her xtra 20 lbs to look good for the old sake? :lol:

:rofl:Man, I cracked up because this explanation is so on point

I'm one of these shape grumps myself, as I don't call it old shape cause we're still miles away from the toebox (looking from above) shape we had pre 2008. But on the other hand this is miles away from what we had during the last years and the high/straight mudguard we get with actual releases is pretty dope! So I call it the improved shape.
I mean there is still enough room for improvement - but as all the last releases had basically the same shape (anniversarys,mushrooms,jewels,....,recent ids) it doesn't seems that Nike is going to make further improvements.
The very tip out in front of the toes of the mudguard isn't long enough or something. Some of the new pairs are so short that it can't really curve over the way we want to make the good shape like that ID posted on this page looks between new and the bad but the new woman's colorway theyve been posting looks really good and the black pinnacles look like that in some promo pics too. One of my black pinnacles sole is glued on kinda crooked and messes it up making one part stick up a little

Bros, is eBay the best spot to sell my Atmos AM1s?

I don't want to let them go. But since I'm soon to be relocating for work and barely wear them, might as well sell them to someone who wants them more.

I don't want to let them go. But since I'm soon to be relocating for work and barely wear them, might as well sell them to someone who wants them more.

I hate ebay personally for selling... GOAT or Stockx for me. What size you is my g? :lol:

may i inquire about what size they may be? :nerd:

but eBay, stockX (if DS) and GOAT are all good options. if you to sell quick just check what pairs are going for on there and just sell a bit lower

may i inquire about what size they may be? :nerd:

but eBay, stockX (if DS) and GOAT are all good options. if you to sell quick just check what pairs are going for on there and just sell a bit lower

I agree. Stay away from ebay for selling high-end shoes like Atmos. The risks are either getting a charged back or claim that your pair is not authentic. Either GOAT or StockX is better selling option.

Back
Top Bottom