THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yea not a big deal but if you say you're wearing Atmos I have no idea what pair you are wearing unless you're one of my friends that never wore am1 until March and I know the only Atmos you know of is the Elephants. Nobody called Atmos Elephants by just Atmos until a ton of people that don't wear am1 started calling them that bc they dont even know the other pairs exist.
you right that the name is atmos elephant, but i think from what he wrote it was pretty clear to understand that the atmos that was voted by the community to be back this year shouldn't have been so limited is referring to that Elephant.

Really thinking about the double up come the 26th.
20170924_131353.jpg
You're just missing ultramarine 180s, persian/violet BW's, laser blue 93's and silver 97's. Great classics nonetheless

SNS Shipped! Might try to double up on SNKRS Tuesday and either keep both or the better pair. I still have my HOA's in decent shape so maybe just one. Lol. That's a big Maybe.. grails will be grails

people with 103s in had i have heard both TTS or .5 down.

I am a nike 11 so i ordered my tts 11. New flyknit trainers im an 11...vapormax 11...flyknit racer 11. But thinking about trying to grab a 10.5 on tuesday from nike just to be sure. I know we hate sizing questions but figured id ask if anyone has input

I copped a pair of the OG red but thinking of returning it because of the OG royals that are coming too (if it's really coming in Canada). It's just the red colorway doesn't match any outfit that I have while the blue ones are fine.. Thoughts?

Not sure if I'm looking at the right websites but Windy City Soles appears to have just about every size in stock.

I hope so!

I'll be locked to this thread close to release. Thanks to everyone for the links

Was waiting on the tuesday drop..decided to check Nike.eu just lucked up and coped these just a minute ago......

Love these a lot and now I can see why some people are getting up to 5 pairs :lol:
Best believe, I will get the royals after getting these. Shape is on point.
ID's came in too and they're lovely. I might try make the denim lighter though like I seen in some of the other pics but I can't remember the process.

upload_2017-9-25_18-54-11.jpeg

upload_2017-9-25_18-54-18.jpeg

upload_2017-9-25_18-54-25.jpeg

upload_2017-9-25_18-54-34.jpeg

people with 103s in had i have heard both TTS or .5 down.

I am a nike 11 so i ordered my tts 11. New flyknit trainers im an 11...vapormax 11...flyknit racer 11. But thinking about trying to grab a 10.5 on tuesday from nike just to be sure. I know we hate sizing questions but figured id ask if anyone has input

Hi

My order arrived today from Nike (EU) and FWIW I think you made the right call going TTS rather than downsizing.

I bought UK 8.5 (US 9.5) which is the same as my last AM1 (IDs) and my Vapor Tour Tennis Shoes. IMO, these are a touch smaller than my AM1s and feel the same as my Vapor Tours (which I wear with laces tied super tight).

I was going to go with 8s, the same size as my Pattas, which are the only classic shape AM1s I still have, and that would have been a mistake. Of course, everyone's feet are shaped differently but hopefully this is useful info.

As for the shoe itself. It is an absolute cracker in terms of shape (toe box, mudguard) and the materials are on point. I just hope the Royals are as easy to get because I do prefer the colorway and would like to double up.

Good luck and hope you end up with the right size.

Back
Top Bottom