THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You guys kniw if fly, east bay, finish line etc. Are getting these? I have a few coupons to get rid of.
FNL posted an article about them the other day but didn’t announce they were getting them. The other footstores haven’t said anything about them dropping at all

That's what I thought. Smh. I don't get how this is supposed to be a Massive GR but the big 4 haven't announced release info.

Maybe nIke is trying to get people to go directly through Them and not a middleman competitor. They want the traffic through their stores, and the hype that comes with boutiques maybe?

That's what I thought. Smh. I don't get how this is supposed to be a Massive GR but the big 4 haven't announced release info.
well it's in context, right? compared to previous releases of the same shoes, this is considered a massive GR.

Might try to double up tomorrow. I remember when I missed out in March, so happy to cop these later than never.

Ebay pair came in, beautiful. Looks like there's a small dent on the mudguard close to the toe box, they're pretty delicate at the front.

Was never big into these Anniversary AM1's, but they are iconic and a staple for a collection like AM90 Infrareds. Now, the more I look at them on feet, the more I want a pair. Missed out on good ol Notre, hopefully SNKR's comes through.

Got through on notre but got charged $15 shipping lol

They added sizes back. Gonna wake up early and try SNKRS just in case..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom