THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

8CB2A45F-8CDA-4C1C-8324-5B6FCD811BF6.jpeg
Finally

Easy Walk In And Walk Out At Open Today Here At BAIT Denver :pimp:
1506473790851.jpeg

Anyone Else With DS 2009's In Hand And Can Comment On A Fit Comparison? I Beat My Second Pair Into The Ground 8 Years Ago And I Swear These 2017's Are Slightly Longer In Fit. Seems Like The Toebox Is Elongated In Comparison (Although Arguably Truer To OG Mold). Almost Wish I'd Gone With A 9.5 But After Trying Them On Side By Side It's Not As Drastic As It Felt Orignally At First Try On For These 2017's.
(2017 Left - 2009 Right)
1506473883060.jpeg

PS- Drastic Tongue Difference In These Two Versions As Well!

Would Love To Hear Some Other Members Thoughts..... :nthat:

Final Thought- Why In The Hell Would Nike Decide To Put These KMart Classic Laces In This Shoe That They Come Factory Laced With? :sick:

I picked up a pair of the Anniversary 1s from the Nike store after work today, and they seem good so far. I'm far from an Air Max 1 connoisseur. I've always been partial to later Air Maxes—180s, 95s, 97s, and 98s, in particular, and this is actually my first pair of 1s. I'm still deciding whether to keep them or go for the Royals instead. Pretty much everything about these—shape, toebox, quality, sizing, etc.—seems on point to me, however. I remember failing to cop these in March via SNKRS and then fruitlessly waiting on line for three hours for the Royal ones, and so I'm glad to have a pair (of the red ones, at least) in hand now. I'm fine with higher production runs on classic shoes in classic colorways. They didn't become classic by being super limited. :smile:

I was really hoping Nike would also restock the Royal colorway as well. Those are the ones I wanted and missed out on.

probably to give the buyer that old skool vintage feel
that type of laces were very common for AM1s that were produced in the 90s

Never Owned An Original 89-90 Pair Of AM1's But These Laces Are Buns Regardless :smh:

What's Your Opinion On Fit? You're Certainly The Most Qualified Individual I Know In Regards To The Topic :nthat:

Last edited:
went to Burn Rubber in Royal Oak, MI today. There was a line of about 5-6 people and I got there 11 minutes before they opened. Not too much work at all.
20170926_142456.jpg

I personally like the old school laces they come with. The little shimmer in them makes them bang.

Back
Top Bottom