THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^
Nice ACG feel to them
Thanks! Thats what I was aiming for, I just wish they let you use the hyper cobalt blue for the outsole and air unit. These wouldve popped so much more with that color, but I do dig this Newport ish green lol.

speaking of ACG feel https://sneakernews.com/2017/10/23/nike-air-max-1-ultra-2-0-ultra-tech/
why are these a womens size release! need the blue one

air-max-1-2.0-ultra-tech-blue-orange-1.jpg
air-max-1-2.0-ultra-tech-black-1.jpg

any Ultra shoe is TERRIBLE. The sole is so thin that there is no point in having an airbubble, my flyknit AM1 ultra sole bubble popped from a tiny cactus needle.

any Ultra shoe is TERRIBLE. The sole is so thin that there is no point in having an airbubble, my flyknit AM1 ultra sole bubble popped from a tiny cactus needle.

ahaha i know what you mean, but i found my flyknit ultras more solid than the 3.26 ones, those are not comfy.

lol at this dude already crying about following Nike's rules. Watch, he's going to backdoor his pairs at resell prices.

Dude who get plugged thank Sean. So maybe i'm kinda paranoid but IMO sean's words are trying to hide that he was the plug!!! As the man posted a pic on IG Sean was screwed up and had to shout against Nike in order to claim he's not guilty.

Dude who get plugged thank Sean. So maybe i'm kinda paranoid but IMO sean's words are trying to hide that he was the plug!!! As the man posted a pic on IG Sean was screwed up and had to shout against Nike in order to claim he's not guilty.
It came out yesterday that Sean has actually had his pairs for a month but his friends weren't able to break them out until Complexcon. Several of them posted them on IG yesterday. The whole thing is sketch. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Sean backdoored those to the guy.

Man I have birthday coupons for Nike and FNL trying to be cool and hold out for the drop tomorrow. Hope I don't miss!

Back
Top Bottom