THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man before the SNKRS app NDC was dead to me. I didn't get anything remotely Hyped for a legit 2 years. SNKRS comes along and all of a sudden I've had a chance. I'm missed some and hit some but now I at least feel I've got a shot. I know every-bodies experience is different but I don't want to go back to a pre-SNKRS world.

Why don't you leave?
No offense, bc I like you. You know that. But let's be real, coming in on the day an OG colorway dropped and asking why people are trying to cop bc they weren't limited is some fckboi ****. They could have made 2 billion of them and I still would be in line for 2 pairs. A lot of people, especially AM1 diehards, don't care about how many they made.

Regular iD shape...
Screenshot_20171027-150924.png
Screenshot_20171027-150932.png

for you guys that had the chance to have these re release royals in hands , are there still pairs with dents and dimples on front mudguards like the anniversary reds or they have better quality control this time ? i was fortunate that my anniversary reds were solid on the mudguards but some pairs I've seen look like they ran a marathon with them straight out the box ( dimples and dents everywhere in front )
dents all over my two pairs of royals but I like them, make them look better

No offense, bc I like you. You know that. But let's be real, coming in on the day an OG colorway dropped and asking why people are trying to cop bc they weren't limited is some fckboi ****. They could have made 2 billion of them and I still would be in line for 2 pairs. A lot of people, especially AM1 diehards, don't care about how many they made.

Sure I am a fckboi8888.

I wasn't expecting you to explain for this dude neither.

I know some that are sarcastic about me liking Ultras too. Should I ask him to leave too?

Sure I am a fckboi8888.

I wasn't expecting you to explain for this dude neither.

I know some that are sarcastic about me liking Ultras too. Should I ask him to leave too?
I don't mind that you like Ultras at all. You do you. You could wear Keds for all I care.

That doesn't change the fact that coming in here asking why people were hyped about an OG colorway release bc they weren't limited was some dumb ****.

Just called and got a tracking number for DSM. I'm hype cuz I could have been left on pending and wouldn't have came in here to look at other links. Niketalk comes through again just like with my OG spriridons. Thanks y'all!

PJS PJS you gotta understand, for some of us...like myself, we’ve been buying sneakers for 20+yrs

This is the first time royals have released in men’s sizes w/the true og am87 shape and color.

regardless of how many were made, a lot of us were gonna buy 2, 3 even 6 pairs of this sneaker.

hype doesn’t make me want a sneaker any more or any less and honestly I miss the days of walking into a physical store and seeing the actual product you’re buying.

those days are never coming back.

Back
Top Bottom