THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

no sign of us release date for aquas yet?

these really flew under the radar. had caught wind that obsidians would make a return but never heard a peep about these till pics popped up.

Cant seem to find it now. But I remember reading somewhere on social media about the "holidays" Could be this month or next for the U.S?

For those that can't wait, Sports Lab has them available (up to sz12 / 30cm)

Got mine in today. Does anyone know how to remove stains from the toe without making it worse?
20171102_192054.jpg
20171102_192118.jpg

Doubt I can exchange them. Ill hit up Bait and see what they can do

No need to get this defensive over being called a hypebeast.
Not being defensive, and definitely never been called a hypebeast.

If being a fan of ub (not yeezy, or any other human race, and etc etc) makes me a hypebeast, so be it. >D

Last edited:
Got mine in today. Does anyone know how to remove stains from the toe without making it worse?
20171102_192054.jpg
20171102_192118.jpg

With most marks I start with trying to lift it with scotch tape or lint roller tape. Works well for excess glue on suede or mesh. What you have posted looks more like a irregularity in the material tho...

With most marks I start with trying to lift it with scotch tape or lint roller tape. Works well for excess glue on suede or mesh. What you have posted looks more like a irregularity in the material tho...
Damn. That's what I thought. These are gone for retail too.

20171102_192054.jpg
20171102_192118.jpg

Mine are worse than that. First day on I was putting a tea bag from my cup to the bin and dropped it right on top of the right shoe. I cleaned it but the tea has went through the mesh and stained the material underneath. It's better since I cleaned it and hoping it's not noticed once they weather a bit. Only other choice is to throw them in the washing machine, but don't want to do that.

washing machines will clean up your kickz pretty good

Yeah, but always think it does a bit of damage as well. It's just so annoying as I only had them a few hours. But like a lot of us when it comes to shoes I'm looking for them to be perfect. Probably nobody else will even notice the slight yellowish stain. But as a last resort I'll use the washing machine if I have to.

Back
Top Bottom