THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I don’t know whether to be happy about it or nervous they’re rushing, but I made a pair of Pendleton id’s last Saturday evening and got the email this morning they have shipped. Or at least created the shipping label.

I don’t know whether to be happy about it or nervous they’re rushing, but I made a pair of Pendleton id’s last Saturday evening and got the email this morning they have shipped. Or at least created the shipping label.

I think i am going to have to pull the trigger and order my pendletons today, they've been sitting in my cart for a while and your post got me thinking lol.

*The section (from old NT) where we could just look at the pictures posted in this thread is def needed, would have gave me a chance to review some of the pendleton ID's that have been posted. I know I want an all black upper but I am having trouble deciding where I will use leather and where I will use pendleton. As you guys always say when in doubt just make two options and send one back lol.

Last edited:
B94B2523-C907-45EF-A5FE-34EEE8B7958C.jpeg

Last edited:
Who trying camp for the Airmax 1 97 witherspoon with me!that event was def staged pr stunt.I live these remind me of the skunk dunks

My aqua get blocked by customs, missing documents smh, and with the time difference between france and japan thats smell a claim for refund

Am I the only one not feeling those Wotherspoon joints? Concept was cool but regular dudes do better soleswaps everyday b. Ready for the obsidians.

Personally, I like the hybrid, but the colorway doesn’t do it for me. They’re releasing other cws, right?

Back
Top Bottom