THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'll ask Sean the next time that I see him.

When you do see him next and ask what the Air Max Day numbers will be can you also ask if there will be any differences for the Air Max day release and these early pairs?
(Comes with - custom box, dustbag, extra laces, patches, VA to LA script on back heel tab)

Appreciate it if you do - I can't find out anything - not in the inner circle

Who is Sean Wotherspoon? Dis him?

teen-wolf.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

There is a striking resemblance though. Imma right? lol

When you do see him next and ask what the Air Max Day numbers will be can you also ask if there will be any differences for the Air Max day release and these early pairs?
(Comes with - custom box, dustbag, extra laces, patches, VA to LA script on back heel tab)

Appreciate it if you do - I can't find out anything - not in the inner circle[/QUOTE
No problem I'll ask him.

500k sounds like A LOT and maybe wishful thinking. Space Jams are an iconic shoe and they made a million of them. Can't imagine they are making 500k of these but maybe so. Hope they do so you guys can get your pairs.

I've heard from two legit sources on the numbers for Sean's pair...

500k was the number a buddy of mine who works at Stone Island LA from someone out at R2 LA shop who obviously works close with Sean

And then another friend who's been workin at R2 in Richmond for a hot min who got a pair hand delivered from Sean, said numbers will be similar to Black UNDFTD 97s

Resale prices are "high" right now because supply is extremely low...wait until AMD.

But take it for what it is - I'm just the messenger...

Last edited:
I think the ripple effect with the colors doesn't fit the Air Max 1 silhouette that well, so I'm not very interested in those. Other than that it would be refreshing if Nike actually did produce that much since the last Air Max Day was a complete catastrophe for customers.

I’m pretty sure I’d be so overwhelmed that my 1000 dollar kicks would look like outlet rejects. They’d probably give them to me with the box top cut off in advance.

:rofl: It is most definitely overwhelming! My advice is go in with at least a color scheme in mind.

Smh loop gang got every shoe and sean knew ,worst release in history,it's all hype machine by Sean and nyc resellers gang...

Attachments

• IMG_20171123_132830_113.jpg
    IMG_20171123_132830_113.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom