THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The supposedly great new shape is nowhere near as ergodynamic and comfortable as Air Max models of the past few years. The angles are all wrong and the toe area is oddly slanted. I don’t understand why Nike changed it. All these releases of original color combinations are ruined now.
how many pairs do you have ?? and what is your oldest pair ?? you probably dont even know what real am1 comfort is, and btw why is your NT profile on private, you've got something to hide for us ?? :wink: i tell you if you come here in this thread try to stir **** up you're now deff at the wrong place :lol:

fb2412b.jpg

When ya AM1's come in

how many pairs do you have ?? and what is your oldest pair ?? you probably dont even know what real am1 comfort is, and btw why is your NT profile on private, you've got something to hide for us ?? :wink: i tell you if you come here in this thread try to stir **** up you're now deff at the wrong place :lol:
I’ve been rocking air max since 87 and Jordan’s since 85. How about you?

The 2010-2016 era shape made the shoe look as ergodynamically functional as a badly crumbled pancake. The shoe looks just fine now.

Like I said a couple of pages ago - the crease they suddenly gave the toebox at the beginning looks just the way the Air Max 90 is angled at that area. The only difference is that the Air Max 90 was intended to look like that and this look also fits the silhouette.

Kickscrew man...jeez, no idea whether these are coming or not.

Attachments

• 65873B1D-6E19-41F5-B982-638B842792CE.png
    65873B1D-6E19-41F5-B982-638B842792CE.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 76
Check the pic again..its the "booty" part, I circled it fam
yeah i got nothing....

is the sheen part at the top the part you are referencing? And is it like thinner on the one shoe vs the other? Im assuming by booty you mean the top part of the ankle area, the shiny material.

Back
Top Bottom