THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Does anybody know if the are putting new colors up on NikeID? I am trying to make a pai but they have taken a lot of colors down.
A few pages back, somene posted from the Nike website overseas that the new id options/shape would be available soon. I'd be patient and wait it out a few weeks.

I dont follow this thread too closely, but it sounds like future am1 will have the correct shape? I really hope so, i have a closet full of ds am1s from the past 5 years or so that i cant (wont) ever wear. I been wearing the **** out these anniversary ones, hoping i can continue wearing new am1s.

Last two AMs of the year arrived.
AM12271.jpg
AM12271.jpg
AM12272.jpg

Do the GR Grey blue come with 2 sets of laces or just the gray?

APB Store printed out a shipping label and the tracking never updated. Emailed them and then got an email that my order was cancelled bc they didn’t have enough stock smh. I could’ve copped elsewhere instead of been left hanging.

Went and copped on social status .. hopefully their stock is real so I can get em and move on. I was hoping to receive em this week while I was off work smh.
Fyi APB and Social Status are the same company

singledout singledout when did you get the mens mushroom & pink pinns?

xmas pick ups?

great pics in here lately of everyone 2017 reshaped am1's

nike spoiled us rotten this yr between 87's & 97's :nthat:

You're definitely right! The pinnacle Jade and the Skulls are my favorite Air Max Pair this year due to the quality materials and the builds, even moreso than the OG colorways that released.
The OGs might be more iconic and have a larger crowd of fans but those two iterations blow them completely out of the water in terms of actual quality conrol.

You're definitely right! The pinnacle Jade and the Skulls are my favorite Air Max Pair this year due to the quality materials and the builds, even moreso than the OG colorways that released.
The OGs might be more iconic and have a larger crowd of fans but those two iterations blow them completely out of the water in terms of actual quality conrol.
I think skulls were totally underrated. That was my only pickup aside from the am day musts (atmos pack, masters, red/blue
Am1...and then the backup am1). For a
Silhouette didn’t think that much about, still managed 6 pairs lol.

Wasn't a fan of pack maybe because I had black/sail pinnacle too much alike

Back
Top Bottom