THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

10_B76_E16-137_A-4977-9526-46_EC2482200_A.jpg

Last years Denim IDs with a @singledout inspired upgrade.

Beautiful. So mad at myself for not pulling the trigger on that ID while the option was available :smh:

It's now February 5, 2018 and still no word of an aqua AM1 release stateside huh?

IMG_1010.JPG

I got a pair of denim IDs but I really wish I had put together a pair of these above in addition to that. I guess the chances of them putting the options back up anytime soon are practically zero?

Do nike factories carry iD's? They had a pretty good stock
Yea they carry iD's that people return. Now if they had 50 pair of the same shoe, that's different. iD's are normally 1 of 1 and sitting on the back wall in a cut box.

I don't think they're IDs. I'm in London and they had a FSR of those exact Pendletons at my local factory store a few weeks back, not on the back wall either. They're not bad tbh, the toebox wasn't a brick.

I don't think they're IDs. I'm in London and they had a FSR of those exact Pendletons at my local factory store a few weeks back, not on the back wall either. They're not bad tbh, the toebox wasn't a brick.
Hmm. I saw a lot of posts floating around recently of the "what the pendleton" materials AM1's. Maybe they just used all the old Pendlton material to make a bunch of AM1's? So new options for later this season?

I have no idea, there's no info online about them but I doubt they are forthcoming, more likely an old release that sat. My factory store doesn't get forthcoming stuff like that and it was the old shape with small mudguard.

There were 2 other pendletons floating around the outlets overseas as well. I remember people posting pics of them in the AM1 Facebook group.

Back
Top Bottom