THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thanks!!! Found an even better deal for these on that site!
Here is the Jig....If you are in the U.S use code PL30 at checkout to get an additional 30% off! Since the order needs to be over $100 for them to ship just add a pair of Stance socks and you get them shipped for $104.00!!
I was ready to grab for retail on Nike but I'll take this win all day.
Just gotta hope they actually ship them now. Lol

Thanks! Only a few sizes left, but they had my size. Don't have to worry about tax or SNKRS.

Also found a 30% off code you can put at checkout - "PL30" - Gives people ANOTHER 30% off, making these Aquas $91 !!!!! If you're size 7, 9, 9.5, or 10 you're in luck!

You need a filler to get it over $100 though for them to ship to the United States.

Jinx!

A4D89E0B-F5EA-49E8-92B9-61C8752D724A.jpeg
Wore these today...

Atmos 3.2 animal pack release

Attachments

• 3ED345C3-6DB4-4FCD-8AFB-1114A7B2090D.png
    3ED345C3-6DB4-4FCD-8AFB-1114A7B2090D.png
    815.4 KB · Views: 109
Thanks!!! Found an even better deal for these on that site!
Here is the Jig....If you are in the U.S use code PL30 at checkout to get an additional 30% off! Since the order needs to be over $100 for them to ship just add a pair of Stance socks and you get them shipped for $104.00!!
I was ready to grab for retail on Nike but I'll take this win all day.
Just gotta hope they actually ship them now. Lol

Code not valid for europe...is there any europe code available? really debating to pull the trigger for 98 euros. March is going to be an expensive month.

Sup guys,

Random cop/recent impulse buy I got a pair of atmos safari (shaggy suede version) for $250.

Always liked them but never thought I’d own them. Probably bust them out air max day

I need the Aqua's, and at that price I should not pass but I am an 8. They have an 8.5, so I am not sure if I should. I don't want these to be too floppy on me.

Back
Top Bottom