THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My heart just skipped a beat, got an email from SneakerBaas saying "The raffle is closed! Congratulations on those who won" then it offers a discount code to those who didn't. Man don't use the word congratulations in an email unless it's an actual W email.

I know I got the same one. I freaked out for a second lol

DZAjlcYWAAELKQa.jpg:large

DZAjlcXX4AAYjVT.jpg:large

The hat

when a store doesn't let you queue in front, everyone just queues across the street or around the corner and than dash over at 6AM
Man that release is gonna be crazy if it's FCFS, I won't be surprised if it gets cancelled like their release for the Animals. I watched DammnDee's vlog where they had similar conditions. There was a good few hundred people waiting around on the street, they ended up cancelling the release. I expect more people will show up for the SWs.

I just want to win a raffle, don’t even care what shoe it’s for at this point. I’ve entered every shoe raffle on sneakers since last years elephants and all L’s. So much so I feel like I’m doing it wrong. Even took an L on both those weak nikecourt vapor rf 95 joints. Been entering just to see if it’s possible. For practice, boost team moral, something.

Back
Top Bottom