THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone else think this years AM day is kinda lame?
only the beasts and the SW's... am i missing any other drops?

anyway, did anyone get their pair of animals from rezet?
i'm still waiting lol, got a shipping confirmation email, but tracking says they haven't received the shipmen item yet, i'm losing hope, feels like rezet is messing with me for no reason and is gonna cancel my order in few days anyway :smh:
yes I had this exactly the same, 48 hours sat in their warehouse, then shipped. mine are out for delivery tomo yay. hold on just abit longer you will get them

You know what would make releases like this more fair? Let 1 House of Hoops or Footaction in each major city get at least 1 or 2 FSR. Stop letting these BS boutiques release them on their own terms. Entire regions of this country didn't even have a shot at these. SNKRS and all that stuff don't count. That's literally like hitting the lottery.

more like 5-6 FSR

then people can eat

They would never do that....but with that being said then these type of Nike releases would equal a limited Yeezy release. 1 or 2 House of Hoops in most cities not named LA, CHI, or NY get 4 or 5 FSR of 350s.

Daughter filling in for me on 3.26
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
FullSizeRender 2.jpg

6A7C491D-942B-484E-834A-FDF2AB338C2E.jpeg

4F3E8294-8799-4D66-A8D0-E8ADA7036E5C.jpeg
EE35FB4B-9BAC-4B26-BA0C-16311516C713.jpeg
DE9410E8-AD0F-4EB4-A924-87281E19B781.jpeg
Well here’s my update as promised. Snowboarding trip to Canada was perfect. Lucked out with snow conditions, the night before and beginning of our first day they got dumped on, 2 ft of fresh powder. Second day was a clear sunny day. Perfect. And then I got home after midnight (essentially 3/26) to my obsidian VNDS $153 pickup I had been chasing forever.

Zoom in on first pick to see the people in the distance for size reference. That was right after going down the glacier from the peak. Truly an epic trip.

I'm setting a limit at $350 resale on these. Anymore than that, money is better spent on the atmos elephants.

That's Definitely Reasonable.

I Put The $400 Offer Down To Secure A Pair Shipping In From Nike With Hopes That By Friday When They Land, Prices Will Have Dropped Some And The Seller Will Be Willing To Negotiate A Little For The Quick Sale.

Seems Like Certain Sizes Are Definitely Staying Put Tho So Far :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom