THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

yea, the only remedy i've found for this is copping other ways & copping semi hyped releases & reselling a little to offset the cost in order to get the things i really want.. although snkrs has given me my fair share of l's, i've also hit A LOT on there, ow 1's, ow 90's, ow 97's, skeptas, black pigeons, travis scotts, ow unc1's (reserved), atmos 1's, sw (reserved) ... but i've taken a loooooooooot of l's... recently it's been l city for me on the app.. whatever money i make from reselling, goes back to something i couldn't cop because it was sold out. you just have to research fam, some places still will take a phone order for kicks.

This speaks to my point I don't feel like I should have to do all that for a pair of kicks. Nike is just ****ty with their releases, as far as numbers go . They know their market they should be more reasonable with their stock . Me personally I dont care about exclusivity give me a good colorway . The **** that sits is because the colorway is trash .

It’s terrible if we don’t win a show we want. It’s fantastic when we do. Let’s get over it. I’m 38 too. On to the next. Can’t complain about my luck lately. SWs, UNc OW, and TS 4s. See y’all on Monday when people stop complaining $.02

Im an ***. For some reason I thought these dropped at 8. They dropped at 7.

Time zone bs

this is f'ing annoying. It should just say the time of whatever time zone your IP address is in. Its too damned early for all this math

Wouldve been a god send for rent this month. Guess Im selling the SBBs gd it

I was poking around on SNKRS at around 645 too. I feel really fing dumb right now

Thats what I get for being distracted by illustrator and my new orleans pelicans logo, i get to into this and lose track of time.
my G you mad at Nike for forgetting what time it was?

Let’s be serious for one second. SNKRS is trash. It’s designed to make Nike look good as a corporation. It would be insanely easy for them to incorporate captcha or another bot defeating feature. But if I’m an investor at Nike or ceo and I see the sales figures of them selling out instantly I’m going to love it. They want the bots to win because then they win. Only sneakers I’ve hit was the black/red 1s on snkrs ever smh. :smh:
Everybody go and burn your jdi am1 now thank you.
FE352303-BA01-4786-A835-8A663F6BF625.gif

Let’s be serious for one second. SNKRS is trash. It’s designed to make Nike look good as a corporation. It would be insanely easy for them to incorporate captcha or another bot defeating feature. But if I’m an investor at Nike or ceo and I see the sales figures of them selling out instantly I’m going to love it. They want the bots to win because then they win. Only sneakers I’ve hit was the black/red 1s on snkrs ever smh. :smh:
Captcha is the opposite of "bot defeating"!

theres been bots that complete captchas for you for years now..

only thing I've ever hit on SNKRS was space jam 11s on a restock a year after release :lol:

I've have gotten several good early reserves but I just consider that luck

only thing I've ever hit on SNKRS was space jam 11s on a restock a year after release :lol:

I tried for space jams to and took an L :lol:. I usually end up having to pay resell price for most my kicks in my size

You missed where I said or another bot defeating feature ?
Captcha with a puzzle would def help a bit
But captcha literally does slow down manual users and lets bots speed through. I actually think that Nike's gotten much better at combatting bots over the past couple years, FWIW. But it's not like our odds are going to dramatically improve. Demand is still >>>> supply.

Now that you say that... SNKRS isn’t that bad.. I have gotten several Exclusive Access as well... Weak 270s.. trash royal 13s weak *** woven vapormax :rofl: oh yeah and an Exclusive Access Expired to the SW’s that I NEVER got a notify for!

Back
Top Bottom