THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^ hopefully EU folks hit on whatever they missed out on. Just sounds like it’ll be a bit of a challenge to get them if I read that article correctly.

Finally got a chance to unbox after being away.

70F409DF-CF88-4B96-93D1-DBFFA3CD7D10.jpeg
C87F18D2-F82F-4113-ABA4-D6BA3A61916E.jpeg

Hibbets red OG anniversaries are all gone (well, actually, just size 15 left). Glad I stumbled on that one when I did, and I hope some of you grabbed some pairs before they disappeared.

Do these just keep restocking frequently, with some sort of regularity? Just curious. Any chance obsidian or blue might restock too?

Hibbets red OG anniversaries are all gone (well, actually, just size 15 left). Glad I stumbled on that one when I did, and I hope some of you grabbed some pairs before they disappeared.

Do these just keep restocking frequently, with some sort of regularity? Just curious. Any chance obsidian or blue might restock too?
Reds have restocked a ton , blue and obsidian haven't at all. I take that back, obsidian restocked once on the Nike+ app. I wouldn't expect another restock of either.

My dark curry just got here and good lord they almost don't fit with crazy thin 0 show socks, My animals that are 10.5 are way bigger. The toes are super soft so they crease like crazy too.

My dark curry just got here and good lord they almost don't fit with crazy thin 0 show socks, My animals that are 10.5 are way bigger. The toes are super soft so they crease like crazy too.

Sizing is always inconsistent, which is annoying. There are some where I can go true and others I need to size up 0.5. Unless I have no option, I usually just size up 0.5 to be safe.

give it some time and a few wears, they'll eventually fit/loosen up without that snug feeling.

Anyone else hearing about the apparent restock. happening on the 8th? Rumor has Parra's Atmos Animals. Wotherspoons restocking.

Back
Top Bottom