THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These are looking good

B0ED3FCC-7573-4F3F-9BD2-19DE47ABC8A5.jpeg

Figured one last try before biting the resell bullet smh. And then after paying resell, Nike will have one of their infamous surprise drops

Gents, shoot me a PM if you missed out on the Red Curry’s for $60 from Concepts and are a size 10

Not a huge fan of them and would rather oop to someone who’d put them to use. Let me know

ID's came in today. I love the CW but the "leather" is so bad it literally feels like a plastic cage. I really cant think of anything to compare it to. Also wish the ID's fit more like anniversaries instead of almost a half size big. Even after those drawbacks I like the CW so much I'll probably sit on them for a while and try to keep them.
IMG_5548.jpg

IMG_5550.jpg

I always :lol: when ya do the full size image spoiler because it’s the same damn thing on mobile.
I do it out of courtesy to desktop users. When they made the switch to this platform, images wouldn’t autosize and they’d get a full blown image taking up most of their screen. Don’t know if they’ve corrected for that. Also, when you tap the one within the spoiler (even on mobile) it gives the you the option to see it at a better resolution than thumbnail. (If anyone chooses to)

I do it out of courtesy to desktop users. When they made the switch to this platform, images wouldn’t autosize and they’d get a full blown image taking up most of their screen. Don’t know if they’ve corrected for that. Also, when you tap the one within the spoiler (even on mobile) it gives the you the option to see it at a better resolution than thumbnail. (If anyone chooses to)

Yeah, this. You can actually see the resolution difference between the thumbnail and spoiled fullsize version on mobile, too.

Sorry to say that but..... i hope there is no way that this snkrs eu restock is accessible for US, how much of euros boutiques that do raffles (with international shipping) and in the other way (us to eu) nothing... have to be honest on that :smile:

This is silly. Take it up with the European boutiques that want to expand their market and reach more consumers. Horrible business practice.

me since I updated my SNKEARS application I can not connect anymore (it blocks, black page only after I click on connect), it sucks, I do not understand, but it does not feel good for me for the 8th of August :frown:

PFFFFFFFFFFFF (ZOBI :lol: , as we used to say in the 90s ^^)

after I tell myself that maybe the desktop version will offer the same thing, i'm going to contact nike today about this anyway, i hope they'll tell me why i'm having some issues with the app now... (my android tablet is up to date for info)

If I miss the 8 it'll annoy me a little, but i already have more sneakers than I need... and I only buy the pairs that I really like a lot (the hype I do not care, for the example I prefer 100 times the mini-swoosh grey pair or the Anniversary red or obsidian than the Parra, I only walk in feeling, I've passed the age of the hype and what others may think, I only wear & buy what I like i don't care about the rest and it suits me very well, and of course I am not a collector, just a lover of Air Max sneakers like the last 25/30 years)

Last edited:
I am thinking about buying a pair of the 2017 AM1 atmos elephants. I am typically a size 12 in every shoe I wear though Im probably 12.5 in asics GL3 and have gone 11.5 in AM95 and been fine. I also went 12 in the SW 9/1 and they are huge though I wear though and love them. I want to ideally buy an 11.5 in the elephants because its significantly cheaper than going with a 12 but unsure about the fit. For those who have, any thoughts on fit and do you think I can get away with an 11.5 as it will save me about $200.

I am thinking about buying a pair of the 2017 AM1 atmos elephants. I am typically a size 12 in every shoe I wear though Im probably 12.5 in asics GL3 and have gone 11.5 in AM95 and been fine. I also went 12 in the SW 9/1 and they are huge though I wear though and love them. I want to ideally buy an 11.5 in the elephants because its significantly cheaper than going with a 12 but unsure about the fit. For those who have, any thoughts on fit and do you think I can get away with an 11.5 as it will save me about $200.

I personally think you should be good with the 11.5. I’m usually comfortable wearing a size 10 and they felt a little big on me so i sold them.

Sorry to say that but..... i hope there is no way that this snkrs eu restock is accessible for US, how much of euros boutiques that do raffles (with international shipping) and in the other way (us to eu) nothing... have to be honest on that :smile:

The vérité a été told |l

Back
Top Bottom