THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Im getting a strong urge to buy the 90/1 hybrids. To u guys that have em, how do u like em?

Honestly i might just get the anniversary reds instead and hope the laser blue hybrids drop in the future and ill get those too cuz those are the hybrids i really want
Love my anniversary red hybrids , get a lot of compliments and broken necks when I wear them which is surprising but not really cuz I think they’re dope

Last edited:
Just got these in :pimp:
6E9AEE73-6C47-4FD3-BE74-8DA51E3E91A4.jpeg

I mean, he was named head of LV. That's a pretty big deal. I don't wear OW and only like a couple of the shoes, but saying it's a joke is just wrong.
you mean getting into a younger market to sustain LV, ya its a great choice. Design wise LOL, this dude is literally the right place and right time.

you mean getting into a younger market to sustain LV, ya its a great choice. Design wise LOL, this dude is literally the right place and right time.
You're entitled to your own opinion, and I'm by no means claiming to be a fashion expert, but I typically default to those making the decisions. He built a global powerhouse brand and was tapped to take over one of the biggest brands on the planet. He's doing something right.

Yo!
Any news on a stateside release?
Or does anyone know where I can cop for retail?
These are too clean I can’t pass them up.

Pure Plat Orange AT0043-001

Can only see them on Nike EU & CAN, no info yet for us stateside

Bespoke Industries, probably 1 of 8, which is what they usually do. Have a look on their site.
I really like those bespokes, but they don’t say Carrharrett to me when I look at them personally. Also what’s this about announced Carharrett joints? I’ve seen an af1 and maybe a 95. I would be a lot more excited for an Am1 though.

Here’s some more hybrids so that dudes that pay to get they’re soles swap could tell me how easy n non creative it is :nthat: #stophating you literally need to grab paint brushes and arts and crafts supplies to work on em. But nah they not creative at all

2A61C24C-616E-4DB6-85E2-7D2599D79AA1.jpeg
1364D44A-F781-4657-A87A-21524F0C2C98.png
E6EEA810-4598-4A21-8FBE-86B5B899EBB3.jpeg
Yo what colorway of the 93 was used for the swap on the viotech upper?

Just got these in :pimp:
6E9AEE73-6C47-4FD3-BE74-8DA51E3E91A4.jpeg
still need these :smh:

Anyone size down a whole size on the SW? Damn they run big
me and @ninjatoes did because snkrs only gave us exclusive access to 8.5 when our TTS is 9.5. tried em on and theyre surprisingly fine.

pretty snug, but i lace em loose and i ended up swapping to a thinner insole because that velour liner was pretty hot and it was grabby on the socks. comfort and fit is much better and the creasing is super minimal.

Back
Top Bottom