THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Apologies if this has been brought up before but how do Pendleton iDs fit? I'd assume they are slightly tighter with the wool, but I'm not sure. I'm a UK7 in the new Hyper Blue Tns for reference

UK7 = US8 = EU41 = 26cm

same size than hyper blue TN will be perfect for you (like others AM1 they are TTS, i wear same size US8 UK7 and i have a lot of AM1 and also the new OG air max plus hyper blue, all in US8 even my AM1 IDs and it's perfect, for info my foot have exactly 26cm in length, after if you're afraid you can order the EU42, the difference between EU41 and EU42 is only 0.5cm... but imo EU41 is ok because you wear EU41 with your new TN hyper blue, no need more no need size-up)

Last edited:
dblplay1212 dblplay1212 You freaking show off! What’s the name of that bag? I need something practical for traveling with sneakers. Most time I throw sneakers-in-box into the trunk. Taking up all the space. Lol.

Some Nike Soccer/Basketball backpacks have a compartment designed for shoes. However, there’s a possibility of them being squished.

When premium nike iD materials hit, like, Pendleton and denim etc...You gotta pull the trigger quick and send back later if you don't like them.

Don't wait to see the first pairs, by that time, options will be gone.
Options never restock? They are online for 3-4 weeks now maybe options Come back

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 You freaking show off! What’s the name of that bag? I need something practical for traveling with sneakers. Most time I throw sneakers-in-box into the trunk. Taking up all the space. Lol.
Private Label NYC is the company. Like I said above, huge fan. The dividers are velcro so you can take them out. I use one as my daily back with one divider in it. Pair of shoes at the bottom and a jacket in the top in case it rains when leaving my office. Here's the bomber with 2 dividers in. It will fit 4 pair of sneakers with no clothes.

I have never seen options for limited runs restock.

All ID options are precut. Once the panel/material is out, it’s out.
Thats really ****! Just ****.. cannot even Any a nubuck pair anymore.. if i can't get that upcoming crêpe sole pair i Just stop with am1 and Gonna wear LA Gear in 2019

I would like to see some more IDs related to sports teams like they did in the past rather than just materials, but a corduroy ID would be cool.

UK7 = US8 = EU41 = 26cm

same size than hyper blue TN will be perfect for you (like others AM1 they are TTS, i wear same size US8 UK7 and i have a lot of AM1 and also the new OG air max plus hyper blue, all in US8 even my AM1 IDs and it's perfect, for info my foot have exactly 26cm in length, after if you're afraid you can order the EU42, the difference between EU41 and EU42 is only 0.5cm... but imo EU41 is ok because you wear EU41 with your new TN hyper blue, no need more no need size-up)
Cheers, this is much appreciated!

I wish I ordered 2 pair of denims instead of 1. I had found a pair on ebay for retail and let them sit in my cart for a week and they sold. I'll never forgive myself for that.

Back
Top Bottom