THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

perfect feeling with wolf grey laces... i like a lot!
SAM_7138.JPG

a classic this pair, the materials are awesome :emoji_ok_hand: (copped for 78euro last year, imo one of the best premium GR of 2018...)

UNDS today :emoji_metal:

Last edited:
At least they match the hat.. City Gear actually had one of these in stock this morning..

12.24.18_nike-u-day-h86-nike_cj5895-010_3_.jpg

You got a style code? I’d like To scoop this

EDIT: nvm, found the link - says out of stock. Wonder if it was an accident and loaded too early

Last edited:
Lots of recent models have done paint rub off releases lately (Jordan, SBs, etc.) How would the thread feel about a paint rub off AM1?

Lots of recent models have done paint rub off releases lately (Jordan, SBs, etc.) How would the thread feel about a paint rub off AM1?

I wasnt a fan of the pattern from the Red IV's. Think it was floral if I'm not mistaken. I think it's a bit tacky but that's just me.

Think there was an AM1 a few years back that changed color once it was introduced to heat. Not sure how that went, if it was an instant sell out or not. Just remember it showing on the SNKRS feed.

I wasnt a fan of the pattern from the Red IV's. Think it was floral if I'm not mistaken. I think it's a bit tacky but that's just me.

Think there was an AM1 a few years back that changed color once it was introduced to heat. Not sure how that went, if it was an instant sell out or not. Just remember it showing on the SNKRS feed.

I think it was royals that turned blue in sunlights IIRC. Just thought there could be some cool concepts even if it was a straight LM ripoff with royal and red anniversaries.

I think it was royals that turned blue in sunlights IIRC. Just thought there could be some cool concepts even if it was a straight LM ripoff with royal and red anniversaries.

I could get with a color change - either at the toe box or mudguard, as long as it complimented the shoe overall. I think that's fine.

But to have a print, I just feel it'll completely throw the shoe off and take away from it.

seandon23 seandon23

nah just pure speculation on my part.

it would stand to reason they’d be re-releasing something since they’ve retro’d one every air max day so far except the first yr

the first yr w/got the og reds w/volt midsoles, yr 2 fuzzy safaris, yr 3 elephants & last yr the animals.

had hopes we’d get viotechs this yr but w/zero images and or info it seems unlikely at this point but who knows

all good lol i thought you may have had info on something since you mentioned an atmos retro. It'd suck if Nike doesn't retro something because I'm not feeling anything for AMD atm

It was the am1 cx that changed in the sun. On my backup pair I had stood in one place too long in the sun and the shoelace left a shadow on the mudguard, so there was a dark strip when they changed to blue, so if your thinking about getting some, keep that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom