THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Arrived yesterday. Ditched the dubrae and tossed white laces in them.
AMND1.jpg
AMND1.jpg

perfect :wink:

so much better without the "pin's" and with white laces!

edit: made in indo or in china for these?

Last edited:
This thread has been an absolute moody nightmare ever since our resident grump had a temper tantrum over some pics posted twice.

I had to look up what LIG means. I will respond to whoever @ me or quotes me. You want me to "let it go"? Then people need to mind their business when something does not have anything to do with them and do not try to get my attention by being slick towards me. The more you poke a bear, the better chance the bear will maul you!

You’re not a bear and you’re just dragging this out. Seriously, let it go and move on. The internet is not that serious.

It’s incredibly difficult to mind one’s business when you keep reacting to every little comment. Take it to PM’s and quit clogging the thread with the bickering. People are taking jabs at you and you’re giving them exactly what they want.

Looks like the London bespoke program moved to China?

That's what I was told at my last appointment ages ago. They could have just left 1948 bespoke programme in place, considering it WAS :smh: the only one in Europe. I remember them saying something like "time to let China have a go", which makes me think they (HQ) must have decided to limit the locations to avoid making the programme too common or loosing it's "specialness", hence moving a location rather than opening another. Either way it sucks for me but not the wallet ha

Hey NT fam anyone know how i can find these safari shoelaces, they are second pair from the left in the pic they match atmos thanks
s-l400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom