THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anybody swoop the Kiss of Deaths that just sold?
317EBA09-DA7F-4082-AA14-8B0701819C32.png

DSM today

C0D69473-70C4-4AD7-BF71-21B7743CBA5A.jpeg

Dope. The DSM pairs were so dope with the mini-swoosh, slept on imo. I only had the white pair -- but never got to wear them.
Sob story - my son decided he wanted to use my some of my shoe boxes to store his legos and toys in, put the shoes in the trash bin, ON TRASH DAY.
The dsm among others because I have other ones :sick::stoneface: :evil:....:lol:

Actually put things into perspective for me. He graciously offered me his DS Star Wars Crocs............

I hear a lot about "Italian made" as being superior to everywhere else (ie. Made in China), but what makes it better or worse if most manufacturers in Italy are Chinese owned with the same processes? Is US made any better or just higher wages = higher cost?
Dunno much about it, just wondering..........

I hear a lot about "Italian made" as being superior to everywhere else (ie. Made in China), but what makes it better or worse if most manufacturers in Italy are Chinese owned with the same processes? Is US made any better or just higher wages = higher cost?
This! Made in Italy means sh#t these days.

IT is superior.. also expensive.. They use high quality fabrics andere materials. Italians are alle about fashion and perfect fits.. So yes its Def better quality.

Don't really care about the on air's not dropping on Air Max Day, disappointed no retro release like the Elephants or Animals we've had the past 2 years though.

Apologies for the diversion from usual forum business....

20181205_181705.jpg

You should have a look at the timepiece thread. It ain't super active but there are some nice watches and cool people over there.
Ah im glad you went the black. Ive always been into the blue, had the blue chronograph. But that new black SM is definitely the colour to go for.

Ah im glad you went the black. Ive always been into the blue, had the blue chronograph. But that new black SM is definitely the colour to go for.
I had the black chrono for a while but I sold it to get my submariner.

This seamaster in blue is stunning but black is definitely my favourite colour especially with red accents.

i hesitate for these... (I can have them for 76euro)

I regret not having bought this one, imo one of the best of 2018 (also i regret not having bought rebel skulls AM1 in 2017)

but i have these so it's ok :tongue: (i don't like the blue mini swoosh)

PS: really good pictures from this guy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom