THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Elephants today :nthat:
IMG_4348.jpg

Repped but reminded of what I saw on a StockX the other night
3F6F39C7-A64D-4288-8DD7-D6BA6231E6A0.jpeg

BTW, caught a StockX commercial on ESPN last night. Caught me a bit off guard as it was my first time seeing it.
Holy hell, had no idea these had shot up that much.

I doubled on them in 17' - Knew I'd be wearing the **** outta them - Solid shoe.
I wish I could’ve doubled on them man. I couldn’t cop on RD but luckily I was able to get them through a trade for the all white 350s when they first dropped. Prices on the elephants are so damn high for anything in a size 12

Disagree the quality of materials on bespokes like the suede is not high quality.

Let me preface by saying I am not trying to argue by any means ha, I'm genuinely curious on why you think this and want to show just how nice some of the materials are.

Have you made a pair yet or been able to see all of the options? This is my mudguard and inside swoosh - you can’t tell me this isn’t soft/buttery...it's superrrr nappy lol

download.jpg

Here is my side panel (cord), my toebox/tongue (defensive mesh...different than OG mesh little bit more loose of a weave, I did OG mesh on first bespoke so I wanted to switch it up, reminds me of Urawa mesh) and then the mudguard is the reverse side of a swatch actually to give you a really nappy material.
879B1A2C-097E-4573-B205-736CB6F9F113.jpeg

Last edited:
I love those elephant AM1's but will never own a pair bc that leather toe box was a No for me.

I need some elephants in anything from 11-11.5 prices are wild

Having a new born kinda puts a hold on anything too expensive tho

Back
Top Bottom