THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

LPU.
Not the biggest fan of patent leather or contrast stitching but the details are on Bespoke level....

Attachments

• 20200115_200419.jpg
    20200115_200419.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 288
I bet that copper isn't going to look flattering IRL, though it looks nice and muted in the filtered basket pic posted above.

LPU.
Not the biggest fan of patent leather or contrast stitching but the details are on Bespoke level....
I really like the patent leather heel (i've always liked that on other previous releases as well - like Beast Pack and +41, for example). The outline-embroidered swoosh and baby are not my cup of tea though... but obviously a nice release all in all. Nice pick up, Huub.

Hold up, you have NO place to talk, sir. Some people can say that to me. Not you. You're just as sick as I am, if not more. Don't make me bring up your insane double up last year. :lol:
Ha - that's EXACTLY why I can say that to you. I thought you'd enjoy the irony.
By the way, Ryan told me he got the Chinese New Year ones - like the ones Huub posted above. Where are you on those... and the Longevity ones? Getting any of them?

By the way, Ryan told me he got the Chinese New Year ones - like the ones Huub posted above. Where are you on those... and the Longevity ones? Getting any of them?
I'm torn on them. Love the materials on the CNY but it's a black base and you know how I am on those. Kinda the same on Longevity. If I could get them at retail, cool. $300+? Ehh idk. How about you?

Get him to send you the video of the CNY with white laces. I had to make a bid after seeing it. :smh:

Get him to send you the video of the CNY with white laces. I had to make a bid after seeing it. :smh:
I saw that video. Looks very nice. I'm a bit torn on them as well. Honestly, neither pair is probably something I'd ever wear, but I'm thinking I may need them for the collection.

I saw that video. Looks very nice. I'm a bit torn on them as well. Honestly, neither pair is probably something I'd ever wear, but I'm thinking I may need them for the collection.
Bid got accepted :lol: And yea I doubt I ever wear them but I didn't want to feel left out

Back
Top Bottom