THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Decided to keep it simple.
AM1USAO.jpg
AM1USAOSF.jpg

Was not a fan of Longevity’s so CNYs would get my vote. Seems like a way more wearable shoe as well.

Grab this pair from concepts. Unfortunately all the teeny bopper resellers were in line ahead of me and I was only able to grab a pair half size up. Fits a bit big so not sure I’ll hang on to these. Here is some quick lace swaps I did for sharts and giggles and to give you guys ideas on options. The last pair of laces is a bit out of the box but the color looks good to me.
AE387410-7EB7-4D2F-920E-A14918745051.jpeg
2D9114D2-CD70-4DA8-8C93-65815F21856A.jpeg
133E1102-C7A9-4633-9693-C1DB9BF864CC.jpeg
I really like them with the baby blue!

Looks like most of their stuff is marked retail, I wonder why so much for the CNYs?
I don’t get it either. Aside from Air Max Heads, I saw no hype around this shoe. Really expected an easy cop but not sure I’m willing to spend $200 there, eBay, Goat or StockX. So many others I’d rather spend that on.

Reactions: 907
Looks like Longevity prices staying relatively strong on a size 12

Yeah seems they had a brief dip then back up slightly.

Was worried I'd overpaid at £280 for a us12 but seems about right. Just annoying I won't get them for a few weeks.

Yeah seems they had a brief dip then back up slightly.

Was worried I'd overpaid at £280 for a us12 but seems about right. Just annoying I won't get them for a few weeks.
Imma have to pay more than that! Decent price. Imma get rid of my Tokyo Maze to help offset cost.

My mans and I were actually just talking about this. I live in WI and I thought we were included in that online sales tax law but I just made a huge purchase on StockX and didn’t get charged tax.

Same for Goat. Wondering if there was a change in the law.

Back
Top Bottom