THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Another 1
20200219_100753.jpg
Your dog is totally judging you. “More shoes smh” 😂😂😂

Pretty clean but the swoosh and heel embroidery is kinda messing with me. Sail laces too? Too much going on IMO.

Although I'm not impressed by the toe box shape of the latest iDs, I know it's not a hard fix. With that being said, I'm just not into iDs anymore, with the exception of the premium options like denim, nubuck, Pendleton etc etc.

Maybe bespoke had spoiled me, maybe Nike's laziness shows? I think it's a bit of both.

Nike needs to open up every panel for customization with regular iDs like back in the day along with splitting the outsole on all 4 panels. This is no longer negotiable with me.

I know nike watches nt, so this must be said. No reason why every am90/af1 panel can be changed and air max 1s are basically a 3 piece upper slapped together 5 mins after you order, looking like it was shaped with a brick and sent to us like we're supposed to be happy about it.

*and I've always been a big iD guy, but enough is enough*

I'll continue to show what I find, but nike gets no iD bread from me. Not until they give us what we deserve.

I think Nike deliberately make sure they don’t produce both the Air Max 1 & 90 with a decent shape at the same time. They need people to buy 90s as it’s the 30 anniversary. If they slowly mess up the AM1 shape, a lot of the ones who really care move to getting the ‘recrafted’ AM90s. This then triggers the so called ‘influencers’ to & then the masses. It’s almost the equivalent of ‘built in obsolescence’ that certain large electrical companies do to make people upgrade their devices. Well that’s my theory anyway.

43944865-CC4C-4FD3-B98D-B4836A4073BA.gif

I think Nike deliberately make sure they don’t produce both the Air Max 1 & 90 with a decent shape at the same time. They need people to buy 90s as it’s the 30 anniversary. If they slowly mess up the AM1 shape, a lot of the ones who really care move to getting the ‘recrafted’ AM90s. This then triggers the so called ‘influencers’ to & then the masses. It’s almost the equivalent of ‘built in obsolescence’ that certain large electrical companies do to make people upgrade their devices. Well that’s my theory anyway.

43944865-CC4C-4FD3-B98D-B4836A4073BA.gif

That makes sense when you think about it. I’ll never understand how a company messes up the shape/design of their own products, but Nike/Jordan Brand continue to do this each year. So, it has to be intentional. 😂😂😂

Code is invalid in the US guessing its for Canada or UK?

Edit: Nevermind needs to be in caps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom