THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

2nd pair of LDNs arrived.
Yes, navy laces are a good idea.

Also grabbed a pair for wifey!
EB30C3BC-53BE-412A-AB18-B91F89B55257.jpeg

didnt realize bronze eclipses were that cheap. might've picked up a pair if the swoosh was a different color

I’m Trying to off these if anybody is interested. Dm me. All size 11 us. All Are used and have OG box except ridge-rocks (rep box, 10/10 never worn). Delete if not allowed.
finally just got a pair of the ridge rocks at a great price with my eBay bucks kicking in... good luck with the sale!

Post Office ws supposed to deliver the Safari's that I purchased from Buddha. Went to go pick it up and they couldn't find the package. USPS took my number down and now waiting for an update.

This is annoying.
Update: Buddha was helping me out with locating the package. USPS attempted to deliver today, but I was not home. So, I will attempt to go to the post office tomorrow.

Side note: Weird how the Post Office is asking for $4.95 to cover for the postage.

Update: Buddha was helping me out with locating the package. USPS attempted to deliver today, but I was not home. So, I will attempt to go to the post office tomorrow.

Side note: Weird how the Post Office is asking for $4.95 to cover for the postage.
I've seen that before when the seller didn't pay for the right postage and they made me flip the bill for the difference. I would reach out to the seller and have him gift the $5 over Paypal if they are making you pay that to grab them.

Is the smoke grey on the Nike By You comparable to the grey on the anniversary 90s? This pic ^^^ looks lighter than other NBYs I”be seen recently. Can someone post a side by side pic?

jordans01 jordans01 I see those Marina Jades back there.. things are like bricks but still regret flipping mine..

It's very hard trying to refrain from just pulling the trigger on Londons until after all this stuff is over...

DON'T wait!! city pack will just go up and up. Londons are a good example of a shoe with medium resale value now, which will climb just like the Size? "what the safaris". Probably worth doubling now imo. Wonder what the production numbers were on each shoe?? AMS seem to be more limited.

Good to see some new heads in here as well :nthat:

jordans01 jordans01 I see those Marina Jades back there.. things are like bricks but still regret flipping mine..

DON'T wait!! city pack will just go up and up. Londons are a good example of a shoe with medium resale value now, which will climb just like the Size? "what the safaris". Probably worth doubling now imo. Wonder what the production numbers were on each shoe?? AMS seem to be more limited.

Good to see some new heads in here as well :nthat:

Only paid resale for Elephants so far. And that was still a ****ing steal.
Now my 2nd pair of LDNs for 215€ - Intention is/was to finance the damn Size? Safari. Would like to double up on AMS tho. So its easier to beat up a pair.
Thank god the shape on the Cities is good/okay.

Only paid resale for Elephants so far. And that was still a ****ing steal.
Now my 2nd pair of LDNs for 215€ - Intention is/was to finance the damn Size? Safari. Would like to double up on AMS tho. So its easier to beat up a pair.
Thank god the shape on the Cities is good/okay.

Agree about the shape 100%. You already got the AMS in? I ordered a pair on stockX yesterday. Was on the fence but illistic illistic 's video made me cop ha. Want to double now but idk. Those Safaris do pop up on eBay and stockX for ok (ish) prices sometimes.. just gotta be quick.

Second pair of Londons landed.. small QC issue above London eye detail, but nothing I can't fix, 1st pair was flawless..
IMG_7063.JPG

Back
Top Bottom