THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

First time wearing these. Worth grabbing if royals are out of your price range.
3907AFC7-1CC8-46AE-9FBD-560C8964B00D.jpeg
I love these...IMO a very underrated sneaker

Sold some AM1s on eBay this afternoon and 4 minutes later I got a message from the buyer. Said he hadn’t used his ebay in a long time and had moved so ship to this different address. I said change it on your account so the label is correct and he replied in a few minutes that he had done it. I have a payment from Paypal as well. I have a bad feeling this is the old address switch scam people do when they hack someone’s account. I’ve reached out to eBay and am waiting to hear back. Anyone had this happen?

Sold some AM1s on eBay this afternoon and 4 minutes later I got a message from the buyer. Said he hadn’t used his ebay in a long time and had moved so ship to this different address. I said change it on your account so the label is correct and he replied in a few minutes that he had done it. I have a payment from Paypal as well. I have a bad feeling this is the old address switch scam people do when they hack someone’s account. I’ve reached out to eBay and am waiting to hear back. Anyone had this happen?

just recently I had received notification for a confirmed sale on a pair of NBs I was selling but was informed by eBay email stating the payment was pending. No less than 12 hrs later they told me not to ship, as they suspected fraudulent activity from an inactive account

I reached out to the buyer telling them what eBay had informed me of, but now that I think about it, it could relate to your theory

If you don't feel comfortable and aren't in desperate need of the money I think you should just cancel the sale.

Make sure to add delivery confirmation.

K KnowTheLedge
hippohead hippohead
MrKDes MrKDes
sakibomb523 sakibomb523
Thanks for the input. I usually have a good sense for this kind of things. Went with my gut and cancelled the order. Thought it was odd he gave me his phone number in the first message and said call if I have any questions. Did some research last night and can’t find him listed as a resident at the new address provided. Something is just off. Either way I don’t need the cash and worst case scenario I own second pair of purple DNAs.

It was supposed to have been released, along with a pink version (pink lemonade) for Air Max Day, but due to everything going on got pushed back. Hopefully they'll be released at some point.

Thanks for the early info on them.

I get why they would choose the lemonades but I'm not excited about them as I'd much rather see plenty others before them.

Someone had mentioned these awhile back. Looks like it’s in the works. I might pass on them though

Back
Top Bottom