THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Honeycomb IDs have been shipped.

Saw BRS AM1s and tried to recreate.
2020-04-10_9-48-44.png

So how do you guys know when new ID options are available? Is there a schedule that Nike goes by or do you guys simply check regularly?

When you say "old" dog.. what do you mean?? Did you trade or give him/her away? :rofl:

lol no no no he stays with me until the end :rofl:

i say old dog because he was born in 2007, 13 years old... it's old for a french bulldog (this dog represents a lot for me! it will be hard when he leaves me...)

you can see the spoiler if you are interested (I shared some pics)

before, when he was 4/5 years old
269132_181046545364702_1753275831_n.jpg

the little female I had before ... (she stayed with my ex-wife ...)
376791_174329336036423_28265145_n.jpg

Last edited:
Weird conflation between the og pink powerwalls and this new pink retro with identical c/w but on the lemonade design. Is weird no?

please guys, could someone just tell me how size the nike react element 55 compared to the AM1? same sizing? (I want to take a pair to go running, the other day I ran a little with air span 2 premium bred but they aren't ideal, clearly lol)

same question for the asics gel lyte 3? (i hesitate between asics gel lyte 3 and the element 55...)

sorry if it's a bit off topic... (thanks in advance :wink: )

Last edited:
please guys, could someone just tell me how size the nike react element 55 compared to the AM1? same sizing? (I want to take a pair to go running, the other time I ran a little with air span 2 premium bred but they aren't ideal, clearly lol)

same question for the asics gel lyte 3? (i hesitate between asics gel lyte 3 and the element 55...)

Same size for me. I wear the same size in the RE55 and the GL3 as I do with AM1.

For actual running though?! RE55s could definitely handle very very light jogs/recovery runs. But for actual performance, you're risking getting injured in both options, ESP the GL3s.

My current favorites to run are the VaporFly series (ZoomX cushioning + CF Plate) and Zoom Fly 3s (React cushioning + CF Plate). The React Infinity's are pretty good too.

illustrayt illustrayt thanks, i will see the pairs you mentionned :wink:

i don't like the "risking getting injured", a big pubalgia a few years ago had prevented me from doing anything and I never fully recovered, and the goal is clearly not to get hurt (it's not the good moment for that lol), anyway I would go slowly, it's just to air me up a little, make me good, anyway running has been banned in my area from 9h to 19h (since today), and we are limited to 1km around the home for running or walking with the dog (to limit the spread of the virus...)

for info 1km = 0,62miles... I feel like I'm in a movie lol, all that's missing is the zombies :rofl: (it's so strange...)

Last edited:
What are your guys’ thoughts on the Atmos Animal Print 2.0? Must have or overhyped?

I like the CW, but something about them doesn’t push me to buy them right away.

What are your guys’ thoughts on the Atmos Animal Print 2.0? Must have or overhyped?

2.0s and the OG.. either love 'em or hate 'em. I like 'em! Black laces look dope.. Also the mudguard / tip material is soft so stay TTS if you're one of those folks who normally .5 up in AM. Again, I'd copp now if you're looking, since these won't dip in price any time soon. On the other hand, Londons and AMS are a superior shoe imo and I think if it came down to it, I'd rather have either one of those two.

For me they’re a must have but animal print doesn’t work for everyone. I wear white laces in mine but the black look damn good too. Prices are pretty high on StockX so definitely shop around, there might be a slightly worn pair out there for cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom