THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone have thoughts on the Tokyo Mazes? Is the quality worthy of the $250 price tag on SX (size 12)?

edit: $250 ask

I think the quality is really nice on them. They come with a ton of extras in the box as well. Not everyone likes leather lining though since I find it squeaks over time when the tongue is leather as well and they rub against each other. I haven't worn my pair yet but I notice the squeaking on other shoes.

I think the quality is really nice on them. They come with a ton of extras in the box as well. Not everyone likes leather lining though since I find it squeaks over time when the tongue is leather as well and they rub against each other. I haven't worn my pair yet but I notice the squeaking on other shoes.

Thanks bro. They’re not what I usually like but I can’t stop looking at them.

That's surprising to me. I would gave thought it would gave been the opposite.

I thought the same size would work too, but my Mountain Blue 87 sole donors in the same size (as the 97 upper) were sent back to me. Now I have doubles (as stock) lol

I’m about to do a 95 on a 1 midsole. Can I do 11.5 on the 95 upper and 12 on the 1 midsole?

I went with the same size for both. I could see that working though. Contact the team swapping that project for the best estimation.

[QUOTE="eddiemcnasty, post: 32996681, member: 61745"]
do you know if the same applies to the air max 1 golf sole?
[/QUOTE]

I’m not sure about this model. Try lining them up sole to sole to see if they’re compatible length-wise. It’s best to contact the team swapping that project for their expertise. Provide them with pics comparing the length and sole line of both shoes.

Last edited:
BB54375D-628E-401E-8FF4-C60442C41FE8.jpeg

anyone know how to clean up the white mesh on these? You can barely tell but left toe box has curry stain.

Back
Top Bottom