THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Do you guys think that the Denham or the upcoming Lemonade pair (the true retro) is a fair trade for 2 anniversary restock pairs? All the pairs being DS with box

Do you guys think that the Denham or the upcoming Lemonade pair (the true retro) is a fair trade for 2 anniversary restock pairs? All the pairs being DS with box

I'm unclear: are you asking if one AM1 Denham or one lemonade is a fair trade for two Anniversaries? If that's your question, then no, certainly not. If the question is one Denham and one lemonade for two anniversaries...that's a lot closer. But personally I'd still take the two anniversaries

EDIT: also kinda matters which anniversaries we're talking about, i.e. royal/obsidian will have higher trade value compared to red/aqua. imo, at least. They're all great but royal/obsidian are just tougher to come by

Reactions: 907
I'm unclear: are you asking if one AM1 Denham or one lemonade is a fair trade for two Anniversaries? If that's your question, then no, certainly not. If the question is one Denham and one lemonade for two anniversaries...that's a lot closer. But personally I'd still take the two anniversaries

EDIT: also kinda matters which anniversaries we're talking about, i.e. royal/obsidian will have higher trade value compared to red/aqua. imo, at least. They're all great but royal/obsidian are just tougher to come by

yeah was talking about Lemonade for 2 OG red restocks or Denham for 2 OG red restocks to be more specific

• Wow
Reactions: 907

yeah was talking about Lemonade for 2 OG red restocks or Denham for 2 OG red restocks to be more specific
From a resell perspective, Denhams are $600+. Og reds are like $250-300. So yea its an even trade.

Just came in. Mud is so on point. Overall a great shoe but I think I like my poor man‘s custom more.

12D299D2-5035-44CE-9B0C-E943C162D6E6.jpeg

C64511DB-8FB7-4282-B96B-8BACDDDB404C.jpeg

Hopefully they drop in EU/US as well!

Just came in. Mud is so on point. Overall a great shoe but I think I like my poor man‘s custom more.

Damnnnnnn I think I'm gonna bite the bullet on ebay. Anybody knows if these will have a wider release?

do you have a pair of anniversary red??? those fit more my true size. my anniversary obsidian and royal had to go half size up. how do these fit compared to the anniversaries????

USA and EU will get those leather joints eventually. I did want them, but I might pass. Over thinking the leather toe box a bit.

Back
Top Bottom