THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What you buying champ?
A house so I have a place to put all my damn shoes! Lmao
Really though I am not completely out of the game yet but my current rule is if I want something new I have to sell something of equal or greater value first. So hopefully I can loop back around for those and some Spiral Sages.
Won't be selling off much or any of my Am1's really but I have a diverse portfolio of shoes.
If anyone in the Boston area is looking to grab some past heaters slide in my dm's! Hahaha

Really though I am not completely out of the game yet but my current rule is if I want something new I have to sell something of equal or greater value first. So hopefully I can loop back around for those and some Spiral Sages.
Won't be selling off much or any of my Am1's really but I have a diverse portfolio of shoes.
If anyone in the Boston area is looking to grab some past heaters slide in my dm's! Hahaha
Haha Congrats!

I know the feeling, we've been building for a year and close in 3-4 weeks. Been a long process but stoked to get into it. I made a deal with my wife, she gets the rest of the house to do anything she wants. I get one room and gkr the rendering recently. You already know. :lol:

Master shoe locker r.2.png

If he’s a 9.5 Ima have to sell some stuff I haven’t worn haha I’m only 35 mins away from Boston

I'm a 10/10.5, so I might be willing to take a drive in from Western MA. I'm on furlough this week wth time to kill, anyway lol

Haha Congrats!

I know the feeling, we've been building for a year and close in 3-4 weeks. Been a long process but stoked to get into it. I made a deal with my wife, she gets the rest of the house to do anything she wants. I get one room and gkr the rendering recently. You already know. :lol:

Master shoe locker r.2.png

This looks amazing. Ive always been interested in how people store their shoes. When I sold most of mine I kept enough to wear daily and just stored them in an old bookcase. Now im collecting again im at a point now that I need to think about proper organisation (currently on a few shelves and most in boxes in the study haha). I dont want to have to buy 100 sneaker boxes so was just thinking of a few long Ikea shelves, but I dont see too many people having their shoes stored out in the open...

This looks amazing. Ive always been interested in how people store their shoes. When I sold most of mine I kept enough to wear daily and just stored them in an old bookcase. Now im collecting again im at a point now that I need to think about proper organisation (currently on a few shelves and most in boxes in the study haha). I dont want to have to buy 100 sneaker boxes so was just thinking of a few long Ikea shelves, but I dont see too many people having their shoes stored out in the open...
The biggest concern for me is light bc of shoes fading. I use blackout shades to solve that problem. A lot of people worry about dust but i haven't had that issue. A lot of people keep them in boxes but thsts not practical for me. Im not digging boxes every morning to find a pair. Google "ikea sneaker storage hack" and you'll find this setup, which is what i have now. Im really just expanding on this and having one built for an entire wall. Iirc each 5x5 ikea unit and the metal dividers are about $200 total. Not bad for storage for 32 pairs. I had 2 but quickly ran out of space.

IMG_20180810_093153_648.jpg

every time I see that pic I feel like mica greens best GR since shape change! Can't believe I've only copped one pair!
Agree its definitely up there. I grabbed a few, one as low as like $80 iirc. Love that entire spring pack.

Back
Top Bottom