THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Recruited a helper.

20201223_190748.jpg
This the beginning of the new setup?

This the beginning of the new setup?
Na not really. I was busy putting together 64 of these freaking things and she was just playing with shoes bc she likes to lol. She was at my moms last night so she didn't see the new wall until she came home today. First thing she said was "oh no, we have holes." and immediately grabbed a few pairs that were in the floor and started putting them in the holes she could fill. She couldn't reach too high so she went and got her bulldog to stand on. Melts my heart how involved she wants to be in anything I do. We leave Saturday for a week so I won't really start setting it up until I get back.

20201223_171401.jpg

The dates/sage dropping anywhere else in the UK other than hanon? Really dont want to have to proxy a pair just for them to release a week later

Just got a pair of the Sage as a Christmas gift from my sister. Passed on them as I have been buying too many shoes in 2020 and very few have been worn since there is no place to go. I must say these are quite nice. The Navy colorway is definitely on the radar now.

Bstn had the lava and dark teal leather toe joints for a minute at some point last night, gone now of course.

Back
Top Bottom