THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thanks to singledout singledout for the assist

Thanks singledout singledout dblplay1212 dblplay1212 ! A little bit extra with the conversion tax, but I’ll take it.

To everyone else re:Martians color, thanks for the input. They still look wildly different in every pic lolol. I have the magmas and don’t love them, I’ll pass on the martians (as much as I love the name). Hopefully they don’t end up being a leather OG, I’ll be kicking myself then.

A bit expensive for me at 272AUD but it is what it is. Hopefully the shape isn't crooked like my spiral sages.

Attachments

• EAAF855C-81E6-4491-99A9-19ABA8B2AAD6.png
    EAAF855C-81E6-4491-99A9-19ABA8B2AAD6.png
    893.7 KB · Views: 445

Thanks too ordered the dark teals

Leather chlorophyll available anywhere? Size 13

lol, dope factory is the biggest scam!

lol, dope factory is the biggest scam!
i ordered my pair obsidians from there, they shipped them out super fast and i received them the next day but too bad those fools send me the wrong colorway and i end up with the teals, so i had to re-order them again because i dont want to risk that the obsidians selling out, yesterday i received my second order and this time i got the right colorway

I ordered once from Dope Factory for the Anni Royals. Best packaging I ever got from a shop. They used black tissue paper around the box and tied it with a string and a card. I was dumbfounded.

i ordered my pair obsidians from there, they shipped them out super fast and i received them the next day but too bad those fools send me the wrong colorway and i end up with the teals, so i had to re-order them again because i dont want to risk that the obsidians selling out, yesterday i received my second order and this time i got the right colorway

that‘s why I ordered both CWs. Lol
Never had problems with em so far.

Back
Top Bottom