THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They know what they're doing by excluding certain color options. Them making the color options limited in selection hasn't stirred me completely away. If I come up with something that I really like, I'll purchase it. It would probably be one design only though.

What I don't get is that they ALWAYS show the AF1 NBY MAJOR love with all these unique options, but they also always leave the Air Maxes, ESP the AM1, hanging. SMH. I think 2013 (Elephant Print) was the last time that the AM1 had some GREAT options? The denim opts were dope too...
****. That would be amazing if am1 had gotten some of the option af1 got over the past year or two. Smh

L on all the raffles. Sucks because this was the only Air Max shoe I actually wanted. The Bacons I thought were cool but didn't really care for them and the pre days aren't my style.

Wasn't expecting that... took me damn near a whole minute to get to the pending page
20210327_101613.jpg

My alarm never went off so I slept right thru the CLOT drop. Pumped to see so many of y'all hit tho!!! Personally I'd have only been looking to trade them for EOIs, but I'm glad folks who want to keep 'em got 'em.

Just don't post any pics of your steamy-*** feets lol

Lol thought the kod dropped tomorrow for some reason. Had to sell my 11 from juice; was too long. Just not sure to go 10.5 or risk a 10 being too narrow.
Also, anyone know if Juicestore did the cha raffle for us entries?

Back
Top Bottom