THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Travis Scott “AM1” libel 🤣

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Cha's are cheap on StockX now for those of y'all that want a pair. First shoe in a long time I bought two pairs of.

i don't get why just make the pocket knife and slap some TS logos on it instead of making this horrible AM1 rendition. It's a straight poop smear to the Air Max 1 legacy

It's crazy to me that the leather toe pairs are still available for retail, especially the good colors! I doubled on the navy and teal pairs and am considering grabbing more for trade bait down the road.
Finishline had the teals

hoping to see obsidians more widespread to potentially get them on discount

Reactions: 907
It's crazy to me that the leather toe pairs are still available for retail, especially the good colors! I doubled on the navy and teal pairs and am considering grabbing more for trade bait down the road.
bro this is exactly what I did. I doubled up on the navy’s. I do wanna get a pair of the teals but I’ve just been slacking on getting them. I’m hoping for a pair under retail.

So maybe all of these are running in to the same clearance issue?

Attachments

• 1A29009F-25AC-4FFA-B8CD-D4F340A61F3D.jpeg
    1A29009F-25AC-4FFA-B8CD-D4F340A61F3D.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 172
20210605_151557.jpg

Lpu, these and the grey ones from the same pack. Got them through a Facebook group, they're in great shape, thanks to the seller if you're in here!
Mad I slept in those. Doubled on grey and slipped those. I'm dumb.

Back
Top Bottom