THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

you lost me at.... IMG_20211106_081316.jpg

I’d love to see a debate between tonytobacco (RIP that account), zwenchnenchonthebrench, and airmax1dude. :rofl:Pure nonsensical belligerence.

And this thread… man this thread, thanks to TS and Patta, has become equal parts Jordan thread, OW thread, internet clout chasers, and people who sniff glue. It’s a circus and I can’t wait for it to go back to what it was.

Last edited:
That guys schtick is getting old. The ignore feature is a wonderful thing.
I’d be ignoring 75% of posts on here at this point :D But some days the ridiculous posts are, at the very least, entertaining. The few years I’ve been here it has never been a flex on everyone thread but that seems to be changing. Compared to others I’ve strolled through, this was the most relaxed one centered around a community of AM1 wearers.

Yeah, it's unfortunate. There's still a core of solid dudes (and dudettes) that are all about the love for AM1s, but this thread has become predominantly nonsense and stuff that smells of people that have been into sneakers for a very short time with a main focus on what's cool, resell values and such. 9 out of 10 times I check this forum now I just go: "uhm, no - I'm out".

I’d love to see a debate between tonytobacco (RIP that account), zwenchnenchonthebrench, and airmax1dude. :rofl:Pure nonsensical belligerence.

And this thread… man this thread, thanks to TS and Patta, has become equal parts Jordan thread, OW thread, internet clout chasers, and people who sniff glue. It’s a circus and I can’t wait for it to go back to what it was.
don't forget the stuck up, snobbish, pinky up in the air while drinking soda gatekeepers as well!

Back
Top Bottom