THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Tired of these Nike games. Might be getting my first pair of New Balance

The 997H pictured there is to the 997 what the air max 1 "ultra" is to the air max 1. In other words, the shoe you posted here is a takedown model with cheaper materials and made in Asia versus the premium 997 made (mostly) in the US.

Do whatever the hell you want with your money but just so you know.

For me, I like GOAT more than StockX. I feel like prices on GOAT are slightly cheaper and you're able to sell and buy used shoes. I don't mind buying used as long as theyre not beat. Last used pair I purchased were White Cement 4's for about $300. They looked like they were used once really. DS price for them in my size is $700. No way was I paying that lol.
Oh yes, nothing wrong with Goat. I just prefer the simplicity of StockX. Pick a size and it clearly shows low ask and high bid. I've never been able to find a GOAT page that shows both.

That last concepts pair is the rumored Concepts exclusive right? Usually when a collab does more than 1 cw they have an exclusive cw for that store.

Holding on buying heavys til I know what's up with purps.

Really don't wanna drop more than 350 tho so we Gon have to see how this shakes.

Heavys getting close to my target price

Ebay may be better now but man it was like 80% fakes at one point and I can't get over that in my head now. I know stockx will have some slip through, they're human, but overall I feel better using them. I don't think twice about pairs I get from them.

eBay has had the guaranteed 100% authentic verification process for years now. (for whatever that's worth/same process as StockX).

Red laces on these ones >

Screenshot_20220315-221443_Instagram.jpg

eBay has had the guaranteed 100% authentic verification process for years now. (for whatever that's worth/same process as StockX).
They started it late 2020. But yea its probably the same thing as stockx/goat now, just that old stigma still in my head about ebay. Plus I've been to stockx and seen it first hand so right or wrong I just have more trust there.

Wow, air max concept "heavy" starting to drop in price also now on the resale market.
I tough it would go up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom