THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wanted the really light but all of my size was medium or dark so I went medium.

20220319_140211.jpg
20220319_140329.jpg
Nice shade of blue on the upper. If you don't mind me asking what Rolex are you wearing? Thicker clasp suggests it's one of the newer models.
Oh forgot about these. That says a lot. They are very meh to me.

20220319_135232.jpg
How are the materials on these? By the way these have glow soles and air bubbles if you didn't know.

Nice shade of blue on the upper. If you don't mind me asking what Rolex are you wearing? Thicker clasp suggests it's one of the newer models.

How are the materials on these? By the way these have glow soles and air bubbles if you didn't know.
Materials are ok. Nothing crazy but solid overall except the swoosh. It felt like cheap vinyl tbh.

And yea good eye, it's a 126660 James Cameron.

20220320_194122.jpg

Materials are ok. Nothing crazy but solid overall except the swoosh. It felt like cheap vinyl tbh.

And yea good eye, it's a 126660 James Cameron.

20220320_194122.jpg
Thanks. I was thinking of copping the blueprints but I probably don't need another blue pair of AM1s.

Very nice watch by the way bro. Definitely a future classic. Is the deepsea your daily wear? I'm thinking of getting a seadweller 43 but don't know how versatile it's going to be.

I been seeing you post for forever but it's funny that ppl keep asking this same question especially in this thread. I always know the answer is polo.
A asked the same question about the shirt, I didn't know Polo make Pendleton looking button ups like that.

Thanks. I was thinking of copping the blueprints but I probably don't need another blue pair of AM1s.

Very nice watch by the way bro. Definitely a future classic. Is the deepsea your daily wear? I'm thinking of getting a seadweller 43 but don't know how versatile it's going to be.
The Sea Dweller is much more wearable bc it's not near as thick as the deep sea. I'm a bigger guy do anything less than about 42mm feels small. The thing that makes the deep sea such a beast is the thickness. You can see it better here.

20220321_120702.jpg

Back
Top Bottom