THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hey guys, in case you have pairs you hve been thinking about

382A1112-24F0-474E-8544-0A25698D5AEA.png

I was finally able to open my treelines, and with all the comments and reassurance I was expecting nice materials. The mudguard was rougher than I thought it would be, midpanels were like anniversary pairs so fairly felt like. The swoosh had the nicest suede by far. My white rabbit/chocolate chip Sauconys put these to shame at a cheaper price point. I still like the color/design, but I can't deny being disappointed by the materials.

Came home from twerk last night and was so board that I decided to get started on Project Atmos; The NBY Edition.

It's not perfect like you guys... but It's certainly a job in process.

IMG_7193.jpg

IMG_7194.jpg

The mix i incorporated might be like my current mood (a little too blue). But I can always fix it later (but just waiting for someone to fix my heart :frown:

Going to repaint the midsole my 2012 Black/red IV's, so i pointed over to them with a stern look in my face like the doniker has been clogged since breakfast and uttered:

bloodsport-you-are-next.gif

C49526C4-5CB4-4C79-80FB-E233D0599B1D.jpeg
67F50808-6471-40D9-963F-931D0305694B.jpeg
C0711C55-1518-44CF-897E-8FDF8075C9F7.jpeg

They arrived. I’m really kicking myself for not going for the purple laces. But, aside from that,I absolutely love them. Gonna stick with the black laces for now. But, if anyone has an extra pair of the purple laces they are willing to part with, I’ll definitely make it worth your while.

Last edited:
Is this the Canada code? they sent out a 10% over the weekend but I cant get this one to load..
Ahh, good question. I’m honestly not sure. It worked for me but I’m in Canada.

Maybe try accessing it through that page’s Twitter link? Was worth a shot

Came home from twerk last night and was so board that I decided to get started on Project Atmos; The NBY Edition.

It's not perfect like you guys... but It's certainly a job in process.

IMG_7193.jpg

IMG_7194.jpg

The mix i incorporated might be like my current mood (a little too blue). But I can always fix it later (but just waiting for someone to fix my heart :frown:

Going to repaint the midsole my 2012 Black/red IV's, so i pointed over to them with a stern look in my face like the doniker has been clogged since breakfast and uttered:

bloodsport-you-are-next.gif

Way too blue. Have to test it on cardboard first.

Back
Top Bottom