THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone know when these drop or their “name”?

Looks like some sort of collab
But I need one of those

Kasina - June 4th via Kasina and June 8th via SNKRS Korea. Check the previous pages, folks have been talking about these.

Speaking of paying resale, today's wear. Would've happily ID'd a pair with safari print if I didn't already have these. But who knows maybe we'll get elephant print again some day

1653776635653.png
Im so glad i paid $400 for a DS pair a few years back. Crazy to see that theyre at around $1300 my size

Im so glad i paid $400 for a DS pair a few years back. Crazy to see that theyre at around $1300 my size
I found a DS 12 for $300 that I hopped on for the deal, wore a few times before selling for enough to cover a worn 11.5, my true am1 size. Was a must. They're getting pretty beat up by now, creased and some paint chipping

Wanted these for ages, glad to pick them up, the Saturn pair look better on foot after seeing them today though. Might not be for the Air Max 1 purist as it goes against a lot of the air max 1 design however I like them (I like most things to be fair 😅😅)

635E1A9D-1A90-4605-ACA3-0C53F8D2479E.jpeg
Your account was made in 2013, so you over 40 now? Need to update handle if so imo.

Has anyone won a pair of any TS AM1s from Slam Jam? I got an L on the Baroque Brown but my order detail on Saturn Gold says open/unfulfilled. Charges for both colors have disappeared from my bank acct so I'm clueless. I've contacted SJ but no response yet. Any insight would appreciated. TIA

How many of y’all’s Nike By You orders from the second drop (April) still haven’t shipped? See a lot of people taking deliveries over the last couple weeks but mine haven’t even shipped yet.
Mine haven’t. Contacted Nike CS this morning for other issues and asked about the NBY, but just got the standard response “taking very good care blah blah blah will be there by 6/13”.

Has anyone won a pair of any TS AM1s from Slam Jam? I got an L on the Baroque Brown but my order detail on Saturn Gold says open/unfulfilled. Charges for both colors have disappeared from my bank acct so I'm clueless. I've contacted SJ but no response yet. Any insight would appreciated. TIA

I'm in the same situation as you. But in my case they've only returned me the charge for one pair..

Back
Top Bottom