THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Much better in hand than I expected, but they’ll be going back. They’re super tight sizing wise compared to all of my other AM1’s.
D27BD56C-D01E-4D57-AD47-1512698E1005.jpeg
Here we go. You got to add how they compare to some previous specific models

Check the toe box. My pair came with the paper stuffing AND stuffing in the toe for no apparent reason. I tried them on and they were painfully tight then I looked in the shoe and there was another wad of paper mushed into the toe
Yooo I noticed this too when I got my pair from Creme. I did notice before I put them to feet though lol

What's the sizing on those Magmas? Do they fit like the women's safari that recently released? Those fit a bit long. TIA

Mine actually fit well at tts, but the shape did seem a little wider. I don't know of it's because of the materials or something else, they just had a less slim look than my ironstones that I had tried on right before. Not enough to size down though.

Mine actually fit well at tts, but the shape did seem a little wider. I don't know of it's because of the materials or something else, they just had a less slim look than my ironstones that I had tried on right before. Not enough to size down though.
Agreed, these run a lil roomier....also the grey laces feel unreasonably long, but the orange laces are perfect length.

To people that have them both and other releases from this year, do they fit similar to any other release this year? Give people an idea at least.

For size 9 and below NTrs

25% off with code FESTIVUS

Thanks for the heads up. Been waiting for the right time to buy a pair.

Got the Honeydews in today. Not in love with the colorway so I'll be returning unless someone is looking for an 11.5. Sizing......these feel too snug for my liking so I would say Anniversary sizing. For reference here are my sizes: 12 - Anniversary pairs, 13.5 Women's tour yellow, 11.5 Kasina and 11.5 in Pattas. Hope this helps. I also don't own any Concept pairs.

Back
Top Bottom