THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pretty sure they’ll release on the 26th , unless Tinker flashes a gun on IG.

Attachments

• D2184653-B603-40DB-973D-05554D6D9A0A.jpeg
    D2184653-B603-40DB-973D-05554D6D9A0A.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 450
  • A99F8BB7-587B-494F-8AF3-02A3D34E8624.jpeg
    A99F8BB7-587B-494F-8AF3-02A3D34E8624.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 515
Out of curiosity, what’s the color way y’all get the most compliments on? For me I wear the anni reds more than anything, probably my favorite all time shoe but the anni aqua seems like every time I wear them someone comes up to me and asks me about them. I live in an area there’s not a ton of sneaker heads or shops though so you won’t see a pair of elephants or masters or anything like that randomly.

Out of curiosity, what’s the color way y’all get the most compliments on? For me I wear the anni reds more than anything, probably my favorite all time shoe but the anni aqua seems like every time I wear them someone comes up to me and asks me about them. I live in an area there’s not a ton of sneaker heads or shops though so you won’t see a pair of elephants or masters or anything like that randomly.
Oddly, I rarely get folks commenting on OG color ways for 87s or 90s (though something I always notice). Folks always say something for 95 neons and grapes (women’s CW but dope AF). Italian dudes always say something about 97 silver bullets. Most comments on old school dunks (early 2000s) or Js in general.

Oddly, I rarely get folks commenting on OG color ways for 87s or 90s (though something I always notice). Folks always say something for 95 neons and grapes (women’s CW but dope AF). Italian dudes always say something about 97 silver bullets. Most comments on old school dunks (early 2000s) or Js in general.
The Italian thing is true. 😂. Have never owned 95’s but the neons been calling my name recently.

Buy the “Great Outdoors” at your own risk :lol:

animals, 100%

I've been trying to come up with a way to describe how I feel about the 86s. They look like a real running shoe now with the wide back and wide toe box. Not anything like how 2017 releases and beyond are more "lifestyle" looking.

Back
Top Bottom