THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

SWs today

IMG_0650.jpeg

Na I didn't just "miss the boat" on them. The idea that they released up to a 12w and all just went straight to feet isn't realistic. If there were a few 11w or 12w online for $500+, cool. But there's literally zero pairs been seen over a 10w. If 11w and 12w were made, you'd be able to find a trace of them. As I said earlier, I'm leaning towards thinking they only released up to 10w. I've hunted many shoes and the idea that a gr just disappeared in a few months and went straight to feet isn't realistic.

Doesn’t look like anything above 10W ever dropped in Nike CN at least.

1684913797581.jpeg

And them being an Asia release doesn't change much for resell. Stockx has facilities over there and snkrdunk is growing too. You can easily access Asia releases now, see Wabi Sabi and the recent green/yellow pair.
I don’t think they were Asia exclusive. They were probably China & Taiwan exclusive. Wabi Sabi & Think Tank were designed by the Japanese and were released here in JP as well (not sure whether they were released in the other Asian countries or not tho) while these Pom Pom and/or Woofs weren’t released here in JP for sure. And since SNKRDUNK is basically Japan based service, it’s understandable that they don’t have these.

Doesn’t look like anything above 10W ever dropped in Nike CN at least.

1684913797581.jpeg
I don’t think they were Asia exclusive. They were probably China & Taiwan exclusive. Wabi Sabi & Think Tank were designed by the Japanese and were released here in JP as well (not sure whether they were released in the other Asian countries or not tho) while these Pom Pom and/or Woofs weren’t released here in JP for sure. And since SNKRDUNK is basically Japan based service, it’s understandable that they don’t have these.
Thanks for the info. Looking like they'll go down as one of the more weird releases we've seen. Shame bc I think they look great.

Thanks for the info. Looking like they'll go down as one of the more weird releases we've seen. Shame bc I think they look great.
I've seen Nike do this with certain women's releases.

This recent air max 90 seems to stop at size 10

Check out the Nike Air Max 90 SE Citrus Pulse (Women's) available on StockX https://stockx.com/nike-air-max-90-...uctpage&utm_source=app&utm_medium=nativeshare

Maybe with so much stuff being unisex now they still want to have some what exclusivity for certain 'women's' pairs.

They whiffed it with the Poms though. I'm sure a lot of guys would've bought those.

Back
Top Bottom