THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Has anyone seen the PRs, specifically the Orange cw at any of your local FTLs or Shoe Palaces? They were mentioned in the launch guide on SNKRS.

Last edited:
All resellers know is what used to make money, but they burned out their own market. Now they're probably afraid to deal with am1s unless they're for sure gonna sell. It isn't worth the change, or just sitting on them till they get lucky.

habaneros* aka the poor man’s anniversary reds

IMG_1673.jpeg

i did a side by side comparison with the big bubbles.. the red on the mudguards is damn near the exact same.

Last edited:
My girl has the habeneros cuz I told her there were no differences to the Annis. Until after she purchased, I held them up close and the whole upper was that light grey…. Still a great looking shoe :lol:

The pandemic slowed a lot of wear time up for people as they stayed closer to home. It seems like those couple of years went by in a flash.
Facts. Had three kids over the pandemic too. So my opportunities to wear sneakers are much less these days. I've already done my downsizing. My dream is getting down to 10-20 solid pairs and that's it. Rotating a few in and out every year.

Just copped my pair on ebay and used the 10% off from last week. Love them. Just got ordered my sale laces off Amazon too. Where'd you get your laces?

Screenshot_20230607_223357_eBay.jpg

got them on amazon, shoutout to NT for the link:

Stepace [2 Pairs Flat Shoe Laces for Sneakers 30"-72" Length 26 Color Shoelaces

--edit--

idk what's wrong with the link but look up "Stepace [2 Pairs Flat Shoe Laces for Sneakers 30"-72" Length 26 Color Shoelaces" on amazon. 45" cream laces did the trick for me.

Last edited:
Currys were one of the first pair I ever got my son in. He only got to wear them a couple times before they didnt fit but this dude has been steadily laced up. Hes had about every size infrared 90 from 5-11c. A bunch of jordan 3's, 6's, 1's. Cant have his mom and I stepping clean and him not too. Helps hes an only child lol.

D2232D50-3DBF-4987-B692-E017A9D6DE57.jpeg

Another 2018 wmns release that could be had for super cheap. You didnt pick them up when they were like $65?

319986-035
Na I didn't and I regret it. I'm weird about a piped tongue at times and I had a lot of og reds that had just come out, but yea I regret it now.

2 for 1 lol. Congrats. Hope all are doing well. Yea I had my 3rd daughter Oct 2021
Dad gang! 😂 Congrats! Thanks fam. Hate to be a downer but we lost one of the twins, he was a fighter though. His twin sister and baby brother are doing great though!

Just laced the baby boy in white and red air max 90s this morning to match his Paw Patrol fit. Should've snapped a pic but it was a wild morning. Man's peed in his face 🤦🏿‍♂️. Quick too because it happened while I was changing his diaper and I only saw the results 😂. The air maxes came out unscathed though.

7CBp.gif

Currys were one of the first pair I ever got my son in. He only got to wear them a couple times before they didnt fit but this dude has been steadily laced up. Hes had about every size infrared 90 from 5-11c. A bunch of jordan 3's, 6's, 1's. Cant have his mom and I stepping clean and him not too. Helps hes an only child lol.

D2232D50-3DBF-4987-B692-E017A9D6DE57.jpeg
My same sentiment. I don't mind the basic or fun kids shoes with lights and all or Velcro straps....but I can't be stepping out and leaving my kids behind. The girl came first so id just clean her kicks the same way I would my own and kept the boxes to store them in. Left a gang of nice pairs for her brother to rock. Helps that alot of them were unisex obviously.

Back
Top Bottom