THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These are really nice
1BB75F1C-8252-4DFF-93BC-6D39FD5C4B6D.jpeg
69D39CED-4388-4682-9D1D-35154473E93E.jpeg
Have a lowball bid on StockX for the women’s sands, but these may fall way cheaper on disco as non-premiums. These may have to replace my beat-to-death sands from like 2019? (with the black swoosh)

What I learned from past nike ids, is to just order what you want and return it if its not what you expect. I remember waiting for in hand pairs, and nike would take away a color or material saying its out of stock.
Yeah during COVID and supply issues... We no longer have those issues and Nike will pimp every last dollar out of these ids imo...

Last edited:
When Nike released the Safari NBY, we had the benefit of an actual constructed pair on the access screen. You could see some of the materials and colors. I’m hesitant about this round because A) the safari sizing was so off 2) the light ore wood color is a beige on other shoes not grey like the renderings (see recent dunks) and D) I’m not that lucky.

1691945610396.jpeg

I’m with others hoping to see some pairs built before committing to a purchase.
Was researching what the croc pattern from NBY truly looks like in real life and ran across Hes Kicks' review of AM90 croc leather on youtube. Wonder if it will look off if you get larger croc pattern on one toe box with smaller pattern on opposite side.

More designs I worked up over the last couple of days. Just can't see myself dropping $180 on these though :smh:

v2

v2

v2

v2

L.A. Dodgers

v2

Ottawa Senators

v2

Liverpool F.C.

Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 2.12.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 2.12.15 PM.png

Maybe I'll pull the trigger on the pink roses or either the Dodgers or LFC pairs, I dunno....

What I learned from past nike ids, is to just order what you want and return it if its not what you expect. I remember waiting for in hand pairs, and nike would take away a color or material saying its out of stock.
Yep, and if I wasn’t selling off some shoes because I have an excess, and these are pairs that I don’t wear, I’d be more willing to say screw it and order some. Space is an issue, need a bigger closet.
Was researching what the croc pattern from NBY truly looks like in real life and ran across Hes Kicks' review of AM90 croc leather on youtube. Wonder if it will look off if you get larger croc pattern on one toe box with smaller pattern on opposite side.
IMG_1261.jpeg
That is another concern. Saw this pair on eBay and the croc patterns are very different on each shoe. Reminds me of the elephant print variances on the reimagined AJ3s.
Nike color names are confusing, as the same name could have a different shade IRL lol

Screenshot 2023-08-13 113540.png

Screenshot 2023-08-13 113619.png

REALLY hoping the NBY AM1 Light Iron Ore is GREY!
In this case I made a mistake and said the wrong color. But you’re right, taupe haze Union 4s and taupe haze poor man’s Travis Scott were very different colors.

Ordered a pair for knock off Atmos Elephants... hopefully they're nice in person. Nike really needs to figure out a way to show the actual materials and colors on the design screen.

Another set for us all. Too fun to play with.
A size? Rip-off may happen… also considering the olives in this set rather than a true TS colorway conversion (I don’t think AM1 blocking is working for me with the black/olives, no matter how I try).
light bone primary pair + croc also is on my mind. Damn. $$$… and not knowing quality or sizing.

Ordering 2x of each and half size up seems pretty suspect to return them all. Anyone trying this though and not having worries?

IMG_4541.jpeg

More mock ups I have on my camera roll

Pom Pom
IMG_7251.jpeg

Viotech
IMG_7276.jpeg

HUF
IMG_7244.jpeg

Adventure pack
IMG_7237.jpeg

Linens
IMG_7275.jpeg

Purple Pigeon
IMG_7154.jpeg
Viotechs just might get swiped 🤔.......if so, thanks in advance. Always had dreams of going to 21 mercer but when NBY pops up it reminds me that I probably would have buckled under pressure and fumbled the opportunity 😂😆😂

People sleep on the golfs. QC was better, shape is apples to oranges to me but I definitely prefer the 87 shape, and there are tons of dope cw's and even on discount. The tread isn't as aggressive as the normal AM1 golfs so they do just fine for everyday casual wear
I like the shape better on the regular recent AM1 but I like the look and feel on the Golf’s while I have them on. The mesh being replaced by that plastic whatever is also a plus for me as I use them for work, it’ll hold up longer before getting dusty.

"Suspicious Activity" with handcu--I mean a nice silver bracelet...

v2

v2

Would pair up nicely with a 2020 or newer edition black Tech Fleece Windrunner.

Back
Top Bottom