THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Don’t wanna waste time with returns if this isn’t what I’m thinking it’ll turn out to be.

Inspo is Undefeated 4s but I’m not sure how the colors are portrayed in the app.

Attachments

• IMG_0826.jpeg
    IMG_0826.jpeg
    448.7 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0871.jpeg
    IMG_0871.jpeg
    727.6 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_0870.jpeg
    IMG_0870.jpeg
    709.7 KB · Views: 1,181
Don’t wanna waste time with returns if this isn’t what I’m thinking it’ll turn out to be.

Inspo is Undefeated 4s but I’m not sure how the colors are portrayed in the app.
I like it. I wanted to see what it would look like with a black midsole and then kept playing with it. Nike is gonna think im a bot as many times as I've been on that site in the last 2 weeks.
Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 11.20.29 PM.png

You need to speak that rakuten cashback percentage into existence like you did last time

You said you were waiting for 10%, the Gods gave us 15% 😂
Be careful...I know sometimes if you apply coupon codes or promos that Rakuten won't recognize their cashback. I see this all the time when I book hotels with an AAA or corporate rate.

Be careful...I know sometimes if you apply coupon codes or promos that Rakuten won't recognize their cashback. I see this all the time when I book hotels with an AAA or corporate rate.
Naw rakuten will always recognize as long as you order through their app on Nike, coupon or not. I used coupon and got the 15% when they had it. Cash already added to my account.

Naw rakuten will always recognize as long as you order through their app on Nike, coupon or not. I used coupon and got the 15% when they had it. Cash already added to my account.
Ah, I only use their Chrome extension. Didn't realize they had an app. Will give that a try, next time!

Back
Top Bottom